Michael Jackson -- First Single Released

11/15/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first official single from the new Michael Jackson album was just released on MichaelJackson.com -- "Hold My Hand" featuring Akon.

Michael Jackson's Hold My Hand

As we previously reported, Akon returned to the studio recently to put the finishing touches on the track.

The full album is due out December 14.

toni

I love you mj angel I love your voice it comes from heaven I do hold your hand I love you I do

Cathy

Michael is a Christian and so is his brother Marlon. He is in
Heaven!

Posted at 3:26 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Chic
_________________________________________________

That's what I believe too. I know not everyone agrees, but that's what I believe from my own point of view and from what I've read and seen about Michael over 30 plus years. I'll continue to believe that. I don't think Michael was perfect, but I do believe that he believed in God and that he did a lot of good in this world. If Michael's good works in life could not get him into heaven, I don't know who else - of us mortals anyway - will be there. Michael had a God-given talent. No one can argue that he didn't use that talent to the utmost best of his ability. And when he could, he gave back to the world through contributions (both monetary and humanitarian). Basically, I think Michael was a gentle soul, a good egg who was driven insane by wealth and fame. He wasn't the first good person who was ruined by these things, and he won't be the last. I pray that God has mercy on his soul. He deserves it. JMO.

MiMi

Put a sock in it Unwell...

anastasiia

Had this song for more than a year now, it licked online more than a year ago.

wei

LOVE MJ!LOVE MJ!LOVE MJ!

get it right

Whaaatevah. Just now clicked to hear what the difference is supposed to be, and sure enough...NOW it's UNAVAILABLE.

Last time it did that it came back "reworked"... AGAIN.

Just like doing it to begin with W/O MJ's blessing = LAME.

Bring it back with JUST MJ, and WORK THAT TRACK producing it LIKE MJ and THEN you MIGHT have something.

Thing is: No MJ, No producing it like MJ, I don't care HOW MANY TIMES you drag it back to AUTOTUNE.

NASTINESS.

bj_USA

I LOVE this collaboration. This is an example of the kind of Songs of his that I truly LOVE. Songs like MAN IN THE MIRROR, WILL YOU BE THERE, HUMAN NATURE are classics...they are TIMELESS in their meaning and their execution. I have been listening to a lot of Michael from the time he was a child to the current and there are a lot of his songs that are Simplistically Beautiful. I am not so shallow to only like mega hits like THRILLER. His entire Body of Work is Unparalleled...Michael had a lot of Music in him--45 years worth...of Beautiful, Melodic and TIMELESS Music. Thank you Michael for ALL of the Beautiful Music...FOR ALL TIME.

bj_USA

I am appalled at some of the defamatory, slanderous content on your website--in the way of some of these abusive comments and apparently you are not filtering or flagging the inappropriate ones and removing them. The Jack A$$ making these statements don't have money to pay a judgment for slander or defamation of character but TMZ would be liable. TMZ would have the money to pay a judgment, so why are you allowing this kind of cyber bullying because of the percieved anonymity of the abuser? Why are hateful, derogatory comments allowed on your website?

HUYICHEN

I love it!~~~I love Michael foreven!~~

姜凯

我爱MJ

eddie

#276 Cher

Excellent Post, and I agree with your "Insightful and Skillful" comments!!!

syed ziauddin

i think its fake its not mj ........... they mixed it...

jose

i still dont think thats him they just want to make money off his name

cynthia

Love this new single, Hold My Hand...can't wait for the entire album to be released...Michael Jackson Forever!!

monica