Michael Jackson -- First Single Released

11/15/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first official single from the new Michael Jackson album was just released on MichaelJackson.com -- "Hold My Hand" featuring Akon.

Michael Jackson's Hold My Hand

As we previously reported, Akon returned to the studio recently to put the finishing touches on the track.

The full album is due out December 14.

zenister

Nobody cared about him before he dropped dead

Laura

Very Pretty song,as soon as it started playing my 5 year old with autism started humming along with it and tried to sing along with the lyrics to a song that he heard for the first time.

Melissa

It makes me cry hearing this song. You meant so much to everyone in our house. You will be missed and forever remembered by your music, kindness, love, and gental soul.
We miss you Mike.....

Alessandra

I loved the song "Hold My Hand."
Support the album "Michael."

ou

I believe MJ alive!I like HMH very very ....much!

jenny

it is a very beautiful and emotional song.Michael dedicated this
song to a special woman in his life.I guess nobody knows that.

privacymjj

MICHAEL,MICHAEL PLS COME BACK BABY!!!!!!!
MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH MY KING!!!!
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!!
I'TS ALL FOR LOVE!! L.O.V.E.L.O.V.E.L.O.V.E.

dolphin

10+++++++ LOVE this song! Can't wait for the album.

Michael we miss you

nonya

to all the haters why you spend all you time on here listening to michael's music? love this song gonna b a great album to bad m.j. didn't get finish it himself it would have been100x better!

MichaelJACKSON

OH GOD! first of all, I am a HUGE MJ fan but MOST MJ fans are delusional crazed fanatics! If one seals (s)HIT and claim that it was Michael's, they are lining up!!!!! How the (H)ell is this a DUET? It is Akon FEATURING Michael Jackson! If MJ wanted this song released, he could have done so when he was alive! Maybe it was a work in progrees, how do you know MIchael would be happy with the outcome that they are marketing with HIS name on it?

People, get a F'in grip!!!! I understand fans see this album as a way to connect with him but stop for a minute about your listening plesures and consider if buying this "Michael Jackson" album is good for MICHAEL! HIS OWN CHILDREN OPPOSE THE ALBUM, it is akin to MICHAEL opposing the album!

MichaelJACKSON

AKON STOLE THIS MUSIC FROM ELLENE MASRI!!!!!!

Hold My Hand or Take Me By The Hand?

if you are a Akon fan, go buy HIS album! Don't F up MIchael's legacy by lackluster STOLEN songs full of "NON-unreleased songs" This song has been online for 2 years, you act like this just premiered!!! GEt a F ing grip and utilise your brain! This album is an explaitation by sony, Branca, Akon, 50 cent, Teddy Riley, Jason malachi and all participating VULTURES! it would be f'ing great if MJ "fans" STOP enabling vultures!

Elissa

MJ is so awesome on this song. This song will surely be a big hit.

~rest in peace Angel MJ~

Elizabeth

Amazing, truly Michaeltastic, one of his best songs...I cant stop playing that song over and over again, during the first 23 i was on tears. Bravo Michael!!

agi

I love him so much.....i miss you forever and ever...

Matt Schafrik

Akon Needs To Go Hang Himself.. Find Some Talent Of Your Own..
You destroyed a MJ song... Rot in hell Akon...Rot in Hell!!!