Angelina -- Ready to Unleash ENTIRE Rap Song

11/15/2010 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Pivarnick from "Jersey Shore" was so blown away by the instant popularity of a leaked 60-second teaser of her new rap song ... that she's finally agreed to release the ENTIRE THING for your listening pleasure!

Angelina Jersey Shore
Angelina had tried desperately to block her producer Andy Stein from releasing the song, "I'm Hot" -- claiming she got shafted in contract negotiations.

But now -- after the song dominated the Internet and the radio last week -- Angie's attorney Stephanie Ovadia tells us the two sides were able to bang out a deal to release the song on iTunes some time next week.

Ovadia, along with Stein's attorney Bryan Konoski, released a joint statement saying, "The negotiations were a success and we have finalized the terms of a fair and even handed contract."

To make it official, Angie and Stein are even throwing themselves a contract-signing ceremony in the middle of Times Square this afternoon.

Just don't crowd her space ... or she'll punch your face.

1115_Leaked_Clip_sm_launchUPDATE: TMZ has learned Angelina just blew off the contract signing after she claims to have been bitten in the face by a spider.

Stein's attorney tells TMZ they'll "go to [Angelina's] home" to sign the contract if they have to.

MZLB

what a dirty little hamster lmao

Lets Be Honest

When will this trash go away?

Ozzie X

She does realize all the attention she was receiving was all negative? What an idiot.

Moe Green

Is it just me but, stories about Jersey Shore people, Lindsay (until she starts partying again), etc. I'm starting not to even read at TMZ.

Bubbles The Chimp

She should be charged with a crime against humanity.

FruitSalad

wow , that's horrible.

FruitSalad

Dont give up your day job ! Oh wait , quit that too.

jackmama311

don't you need a permit to bring an something that ugly out in times square?

aquanet

Please spare us. Seriously. Got back home, get knocked up and vanish.

me not you

I love this moronic business. No other business on earth brings out a person's true narcissistic, over-inflated, undeserving self. I love seeing idiots like these Jersey Shore clowns and Speidi make total fools of themselves thinking they're all that when they are absolutely nothing.

CCC

Her song dominated the internet and radio??? It's not because the song is good. Hell, my ears are still bleeding from listening to it last week.

art

"She's hot, sucks ****, looks like she been smoking rock!"

dd

Please go away!

Christina

It's def not because it was an instant hit as anyone with a brain that listened in to it for less than half a second knows. I'm afraid this song will be just like Angelina's herpes, it's just gonna keep comming back. Next time make sure your wearing protection before listening. I really enjoyed Vinny's families response to this train wreck, and yes she is a dirty little hamster.

thehouseofvon

Wait! You mean to tell me they created an auto tune good enough to make even the Staten Island Dump sound somewhat decent for the entire song?! I had the first 60 secs playing on my computer at home and my dog started howling. Swear!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments