Aquabats Concert -- Youngest Stagediver Ever?

11/15/2010 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was like a ska Bar Mitzvah at an Aquabats concert in St. Louis last night ... when the band's lead singer grabbed a little boy from the crowd ... and LAUNCHED him into his very first stage dive.

Moments after the kid landed in the sea of people -- a grown ass man launched himself off the stage and BARELY missed smacking the kid in the head.

So we gotta ask ...

Savannah

I'm his aunt, and if anyone has a problem with it, they can kiss my butt. He has AWESOME parents that ALWAYS put him first, and I know it. If there were any danger whatsoever involved they would not have let him do it. They were letting their kid have a good, safe time in one of the most awesome ways possible.

Jeri

*50 pounds

Amanda

I'd rather see a kid have fun at a concert, then be on the streets doing drugs or gang banging. Really? You're gonna make a big deal out of this? C'mon now. Someone doesn't have enough celebrity material today....

Rob

He should go to jail for throwing that kid.

Nicole

I think I know who filmed this. I was at this show and it was raaaaad beyond belief. They do this at every show, anyway.

And if the person who filmed this is who I think it was, you and your stupid boot cut jeans suck.

evie

this kid is my grandson and not only do i believe that he NEVER was in any danger, i believe he had the time of his life. not only did he become a super hero for a minute ( he was dressed as an aquabat), he got to fly!!!! what kid wouldn't love that?!!!!!

Sara

That is absolutely apalling to look at being a mother myself. And I know that my hubby would NEVER do such a think either.. No need to be putting our children in dangerous situations, they will find their own when they are old enough to.

Doug Kaplan

More talk about Koo Koo Kanga Roo!

Vanessa

It might be fun and all but come on throwing a kid in to a crowd of grown ups at a concert half of the people are probably wasted not safe. And WTF was the kid doing there anyways?

Justifiedcomplaints

What is up with all these irresponsible parents...

Kim

Wow! How many kids are going to have an experience like that with their dads. This will probably be one of his earliest memories he has about his dad. I think it's awesome. Why don't people get all up in arms when they see a 5 year old hanging out on the street BY THEMSELVES NO PARENTS at 11:00 at night in front of the circle K? Heres a newsflash for folks out there... Parents let their kids play dodge ball, basketball, football,and take baths (in real water a child could drown in). Give it a rest and let them have fun. Just being alive had a risk of injury! LMAO get over it.

Keith

The Aquabats have done this at many shows and it's AWESOME! The kids are willing and their parents have okay'd it. Get a life if you think these guys would actually put a kid in danger. The love kids.

Patrick

SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA ON TMZ! I'm so happy

Lotus

Harmless...been going to Aquabat concerts for a long time and they always use kids for stage diving, boat racing on inflatables above the crowd. The crowd is extra cautious to catch the kid.

Katie

Whoever said this kid needs to be taken away is crazy! This kid is AWESOME and had a blast. This was also a kid friendly band and show they do it all the time.