'Grease' Star -- I Stepped on Glass, Hurt My Ass

11/15/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Conaway -- the guy who played Kenickie in "Grease" -- claims he impaled his foot on a piece of broken glass during a shower from hell ... and now he's pointing his finger directly at his landlord.

1110_Jeff_Conaway_getty_EX
Jeff has fired off a lawsuit claiming his landlord never fixed a glass door that had shattered all over the bathroom of a home he was renting in Santa Clarita,CA -- and during one fateful cleansing session, a stray shard sliced open his foot.

But the pain doesn't end there -- in his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Conaway claims the shard caused him to "lose his balance, slip and fall through the shower door onto the floor of the bathroom."

According to the docs, Conaway "suffered serious injuries" in the fall -- and wants more than $25,000 in damages.

Fan

Many years ago a cool kid from the inner city wrote a book. The best quote in her book was "people take a lot of killing".

Jeff Conaway is a perfect example of this... How the heck can this dude still be alive? There is nothing noble in his longevity.

Unlike that girl from the inner city, Conaway has not earned the right to prevail. Conaway does not inspire. Conaway whines and sucks energy from the ether.

Stupid People Hater

Looks like Matthew Morrison (Schuester) from Glee.

Rachel Rothechild

I am shocked that he still alive. That means he is sober?

Carl

I think the MASSIVE amount of drugs he does caused the fall.

Sonja

So he stepped on glass, barefooted, while cleaning his bathroom and a wayward piece of glass from the already broken shower door impaled his foot and caused him to fall through said previously broken glass door.. and this all happened because the landlord didn't repair the broken door? LOL .. must be the new pain meds are mixing a bit with the old pain meds, and the blow.. and the booze...I do feel bad for the guy, at this point he has so many real physical/medical issues I doubt he'll ever be off drugs, illegal or prescription even if he wanted to.

Jackie

Great pic! Makes him look just like Corey Haim (only thinner and with more colour) !

LeReves

This is just sad :/

I mean, why wouldn't you clean up the glass? Even if you were waiting for your landlord to fix the door, clean it up, and if you're not gonna do that, then don't get IN the shower.

Jinko

Such a loser. Why do you even report anything, and I do mean anything, in regard to him. Does anyone care? I don't think so. Let him totally fade into the oblivion he has created for himself. He makes me sick to my stomach.

Nikkcolle

Drug addict d-bag

Harriet

He was so talented when he was young. What a shame. I can't imagine why he still alive considering his drug abuse.

Mark

Isn't he dead yet?

RY

I guess he isn't happy with the meds he received for the injury... and needs money for more meds. *rolls eyes*

RY

BTW where are his pupils? o.O

jaye

HE needs the money to support his drug habit. I'm surprised he's not finding a fancy hotel floor to slip on. This guy has been in and out of rehab so many times. He'll probably live a very very long time drugging all the way. It's so sad, he had so much potential in the beginning.

Andie

Don't you hate it when junkies fall through glass shower doors, TWICE! . I thought this dope head OD along time ago. I know it would take alot of dope to kill you but maybe you'll win this lawsuit for a big $25,000 and OD already. What a waste of oxygen!!! Attention landlord: TIME FOR EVICTION!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments