Michael Jackson -- The New Music Video

11/15/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time in years ... a brand new Michael Jackson music video has surfaced ... one that MJ first began working on back in 2003.

Michael Jackson New Music Video

Earlier today, the long awaited video for the 2003 MJ song "One More Chance" mysteriously appeared online ... and TMZ has confirmed it's the real deal.

Michael first began to work on the shoot back in '03 -- but had to put everything on hold to deal with the raid on Neverland.

As we first reported, MJ's people had been working to put the finishing touches on the video ... and now that it's complete, they plan to include it with a Michael Jackson box set called "Vision" that will be released later this month.

Michael Jackson One More Chance Video

Elissa

He is sexy and fine. I would have definitely fainted if I ever met MJ in person.

Glenda in Texas

"The whole world is a stage...and everybody's playing a part."

Michael is looking as sexy as evah!

me

That ain't him!

Imposter, I say!

Elissa

Enough is enough with this BORING,DEAD FREAK!!

Posted at 3:17 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Mark
_____________________________________________________________

This is so mean and cruel! He was NOT a freak. MJ was one of the most normal and loving human beings on this planet. The only freaks are the people like you, who are so judgmental and full of hatred.

Tammy LM

It looks suspicious. Michael never uses such terrible angles like that. Never. Michael wants the camera right in his face. I'm a fan and not to sound like I'm not but Michael was very ego driven and conceited like that. He was incredibly vain. He had to have the camera in his face the whole time unless it was a dance segment showcasing his moves and this was clearly not. The shot of the face looked like an impersonator. I know Michael's face. And this didn't look like his profile. This person had a moonshaped forehead where Michael didn't. I think I've seen this guy before in some of his other videos as a double for extra stunt shots. The thing about Michael's face is, it's very hard to find impersonators with the excepton of one really good one out there (which this is NOT him) because Michael had so much cosmetic surgery that he looked very original and his features weren't exactly human anymore. They were a characature of him. So it's hard to find anyone else out there to look like him when they can't remove their features and mimic the cosmetic surgery. So therefore all impersonators always have that plastic over built greasepaint look to their faces when decked out like Michael. Michael naturally looked like that because he had surgery. They don't look like that so it's more makeup and reversed prostisis to enlarge some features to make the mose and others smaller. They always seem to wind up looking like the guy in Scary Movie when they do. And that's what I'm clearly seeing with this video. It's an impersonator. Michael's not gonna look like that and he's not gonna hide his face. He lived to show his face. This is rediculous. I'd rather see uncut unaltered unfinished shots even if they don't make sence because it's HIM than see Sony paste something together and ruin it with fake filler just to have a finished product. Same with his music. I'd rather hear Michael on rehearsal tapes singing acapello in a studio rehearsale booth than to hear them cut and paste a bunch of stuff where i have to search for what's the real Michael.

Barb.A.

I seen this on you tube this morning, didn't save it though but there is a behind the scenes for it.

HumanNature

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

dd

Love you forever Michael!

My two cents ;)

I'd love for there to be a normal guy living in Gary Indiana named Michael Joseph Jackson alive and well rather than the musical legend who lost his life to so much sadness and pressure all for the love of sharing his gift of music with a world full of ungrateful people.

you know it

ya think?

Elissa

HumanNature, AMEN to that!

Taelyn

For those idiots claiming top be bored with Michael, and calling him names.. There are any number of other section to read and post. If he is so "Boring" Why are you here?

If you want everyone to "Move on" thn why havent you .. I mean JERKS FIRST BY ALL MEANS..

What is it in your sick head that compells you to return to all things related to MJ?
Is your life so empty that your only pleasure is coming on line and trashing a man who cnt fight back, and his fans.. WOIW .. Im impressed.. Really.
Im impressed with how pathetic you are.. So .. Move along ugly Bored boy's and girls.. Nothing for you here.

Zip

That's horrible--both the song and the video!!!

JorJorBinxx

I dunno about this whole "remembering Michael" thing every few weeks. I am all for mourning the dead and remembering the good that that person did. However, the world HATED Michael for so long due to his molestation charges. He was shunned for how many years? I think that it is a little hypocritical of people to preach about how much MJ is missed, when in reality, no body even cared about him until he died. I think its time for everyone to get over it, and stop milking the fact that he is dead, and just move on. Peace.

HumanNature

HumanNature, AMEN to that!

Posted at 7:59 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Elissa

I HAVE HOURS AND HOURS OF SENSUAL, INSPIRATIONAL, BEAUTIFUL, HUMANITARIAN, CARING, AND LOVING MUSIC OF THE "KING"!!!!!

THERE WILL BE NO OTHER!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON