Oksana to Mel: 'Too Much Evidence, My Dear'

11/15/2010 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson just before their mediation, which Mel's lawyers believe are proof of extortion.  Oksana claims she has "Too much evidence, my dear."

1115_oksana_doc_launch_EX

According to court documents, Oksana sent the emails on May 2, two weeks before she and Mel went into mediation which resulted in a $15 million package for Oksana and Lucia.

In the email, Oksana accuses Mel and his family of leaking stories to the media about their breakup -- specifically "...they claim that you dumped me."

Mel's lawyers believe the emails show Oksana as a manipulator who was not fearful of Mel at all, but rather someone who was scheming to extort millions.

Oksana writes, "Does your family think that my modesty and class could pass for stupidity?"  She adds, "Do they think, i will let them carry on with ruining my reputation, which was unblemished before i ever layed eyes on you?"

Then Oksana gets serious: "The facts are stubborn things, the information is power, you told me so yourself."

Then, far from being scared, it seems Oksana wanted Mel back, writing, "Untill this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again."

Oksana accuses his wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hannah, of waging a "silent war" against her, complaining, "Are you a little boy, or are you a man? Why are you so easily influence by your mommy Robyn?"

As for secretly recording Mel, "As far as the tapes go, I only played one to my lawyer, becouse on march 15 Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me."

Oksana adds "...my lawyers also told me that tom Hansen said i woudn get a penny and more importaunly, my lawyers warned me that ur laywers are capaple of false fabrication about me in press, i.e., an unfit mother, a prostitute etc. so you can have the baby and I get to go to my f...ing moth hole as u told me."

Oksana talks about taping Mel and makes a big statement Mel's lawyers have seized on:  "Too much evidence, my dear."

Dee

This is one of the most UNINTELLIGENT human beings I've EVER seen in years! She's a TOTAL MORON!!! Seriously? The mispellings she makes are completely unbelievable! She's got the intelligence level of about a first grader! Sorry...I stand corrected...first graders could probably spell better than this woman. Is she even REMOTELY educated? Did she finish school? OMG...just unreal! My TODDLER could spell better than this woman! WHAT THE HECK WAS "MEL GIBSON" DOING WITH A WOMAN THIS STUPID????!!!! Someone PLEASE exlain it to me...I just DON'T get it! (yes, I'm yelling)...He is a very intelligent man. Yes, he has some "rage issues" BUT he's a savvy business man and has built an empire worth a fortune. And then he ends up with a woman this STUPID!??? I will never figure it out. She's obviously extremely uneductated and has no way of making a living or working on her own because she's a moron. What company would hire this woman when she doesn't even have basic writing/spelling skills? I have a whole new opinion on this now. Message for Mel: Sweetheart...you could do a TON better than this simpleton/moron....WHAT were you thinking? She's not even all that attractive!!! Fight her tooth and nail...even if it breaks you financially...Don't give her even ONE red cent! Take care of the child (which was a HUGE mistake), and get this SUCCUBUS out of your life! It's sad that you are tied to her now forever because of a child. She's not stupid....that baby was her MEAL TICKET! TOTALLY! Man, I feel for poor Mel...get some help though with those anger issues...it's NOT ok to talk to ANYONE that way! GOODLUCK!

TMZgossip

what?

family interfering in a relationship?

really?

that surprises people here?

DAISY

So, I looked up the link that Commenter #6 (kickaboo) posted and the little bit of the article that I read, this part really caught my attention:

"According to friends of Oksana's family, Dalton has even asked her to marry him - but she turned him down in a bizarre dispute over a marriage contract."

HMMMM!!! "turned him down in a bizarre dispute over a marriage contract." Sound familiar????? Curious to know what was in THAT contract that wasn't good enough for her.

My other thoughts after reading the article: What a skag!

I can't wait for the rest of the truth to come out and watch "Oktocrotch" bury her greasy little head in the sand! I hope the court sees who the real WHACKJOB is in this saga. My vote is: it's NOT Mel! His statements are the only ones that make sense in this whole thing!

Dan Odom

She is a typical european women. They all come to america to get rich fast. I have met many european and russian women who sound and act exactly like this whore....Oksana!!! She is a prostitute and is trying to get her financial future from a short relationship from Mel.!

Whore!!!

Squeaky Shoes

Dee:

I'm sure she's heard of spell check, and i (hate to admite this) actually doubt she's *that* ignorant... which is (aside from that whole thing being pieced together very poorly) the other reason why i'm not sure i believe it to be real

Tellthetruth59

what?

family interfering in a relationship?

really?

that surprises people here?

Posted at 12:00 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by TMZgossip
--------------

Since their mother left their father there should not have been a problem - except the children saw through the "class and modesty" straight to the demented evil.

Zach Swan

And the jury says: On count one: full custody to Mel; on count to: immediate deportation for Ox.

How's that for an "immaculate interception"?

chunx

but why include his family for? surely if she wanted to lash out, she would be accusing mel solely, and wouldn't be bringing up his family as the cause for their break up? in her writings to him, it almost sounds like everything would have been okay between them if it wasn't for his family 'manipulating' him. either mel is an abusive controlling guy, or he's easily the gullible type to be manipulated and acts like a momma's boy to his ex like she claims. abusive men like to be the ones in control, they want to set orders and rules, rather than the other way around.

wondering

btw, even though i am a Manny pac-man fan.... it sux that he is on TMZ live today when I have about 20 Oxy/ Gibson questions to ask Harvey

Posted at 11:59 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by TMZgossip

i agree, bad timing and won't see much focus by Harvey on this even though a lot of tmz posts about Mel/Ox have been put up since yesterday.

FLO

Whore!!!

Posted at 12:04 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Dan Odom

Russia is not considered part Europe and European women will take offense your calling them Whores.

shirleyholmes

So, first she claimed that she made those recordings because she was in fear of her life.

From the letter dated May 2nd, 2010 which clearly states the opposite:

"If not for these recorded messages, you and your loyal people
would have used any dirty trick they could. This is what Ive been told and now I believe it. Too much evidence, my dear".

"So I am sending my lawyers the rest of the messages and Im sending you a few just to see why they were recorded in the first place"

This was before the mediation in May had started,
interesting........

fuddyduddy

I hope that Mel has more because this is not enough for extortion.

kickaboo

“She holds grudges too. Her revenge and retribution can be savage and harsh. Surprise is her weapon. Expect the worst, then double it. “This woman doesn’t think twice about destroying the reputations, health and well-being or the livelihood of others if they represent obstacles to getting what she wants. She’s the sort who will force you to get down on bended knee to beg forgiveness and then take delight in saying ‘No’. She makes you feel bad to ‘keep you on your toes’. “Such women will not be happy until they have ripped the very heart and soul out of their victim. Even then, there is no guarantee they will be any happier. Sadly, most men ignore what their gut instinct is trying to tell them about her, because they think she wants them.”

"So obsessed with what she wants, she will ignore or neglect her children while claiming the opposite. She plays the martyr and expects constant attention. Her demanding behavior almost guarantees it. "If she is divorced, she may have grown to hate her ex-husband more than she loves her children. She abuses the children by depriving them of access to their father, because she’s punishing him for not delivering what she wanted in a husband. She refuses to consider that she played any role in the marriage break-up."

happilywed

Does the phrase "a real piece of work" seem appropriate to describe the author of these emails?

azlee

is there two chunx posting? one for ox and one for mel?????