Oksana

Loses Lawyer 41,

Hires Lawyer 42

11/15/2010 10:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is Guinness Book material, because she's just parted company with lawyer #41, and she's already hired lawyer #42.

1115_oksana_EXD_tmz_6
Steve Jaffe, Oksana's PR guy, tells TMZ Alan Shifman, her family law attorney, has left the case by mutual decision.

Shifman is the latest in an army of lawyers who have come and gone since May.

We're told Oksana has already hired a new family law attorney -- #42 -- Ronald A. Litz.  Litz tells TMZ, "I will try my best to resolve this matter expeditiously and hopefully in a mutually agreeable manner."  Litz adds, "I would like to bring some peace to the situation so the child doesn't suffer."

Could 42 be the charm?

Curious

Hey Spider -
Wow, two nights in a row! =D

Lifting that gag order was the best thing Judge Gordon could have done. Wheee!

Spider

Curious -
I'd sure like to think that she's being turned down by at least some law firms, but I would bet that as soon as they hear her voice, they see $$GIBSON$$...

kickaboo

Yeah - but didn't you want to slap Mike's face off? I love how he comments that NOW that he's hearing more of the story, his opinion has sure changed...I don't remember him EVER not tending to side with Oksana, so what difference does Mel's story make? Posted at 6:37 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Spider

Yeah, I noticed Mike. Btw, how old is Mike and where did he graduate law school? ............sarcasm

Bippy

Lawyer's Diarrheal Disease !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go Oksana - Use the Yellow Pages !!!

CW

I believe the custody case can be settled however she's probably done a real good job of screwing herself out of what she thinks is fair... If CA is like my state then the criminal charges are left up to the DA, however her attorneys could plea a felony down to misdemeanor etc.....

Mel's reputation is repairing itself as we speak so I doubt he'll go for the kill and I think this whole mess will be anticlimactic when all is said and done...

I gotta go check out the posts from mels car wreck, i must have read them before i became addicted to this saga...

janet

We all know, no baby no money for Oksana. Out side of the phone call(s) secretly recorded tapes, Oxsana still has nothing. No proof of domestic violence. A slap is not domestic violence. Getting beat up is domestic violence. Oksana, diminishes the woman who have gone through and still going through domestic violence.

Wouldn't be surprised if Larry King postpones the interview. It's taped. Just not aired as of yet.

Spider

I will say that after reading Oksana's emails, I'm not sure that this entire thing is about money. Oh, don't get me wrong, I think it's mostly about money, but she sure seems to have some serious anger/insecurity regarding Robyn and Hannah and I have to wonder if she isn't taking this so far because of hurt, anger, resentment, not mattering to Mel as much as them, whatever. She definately seems to think he has a special relationship with the women in his life (mom, Robyn, Hannah) - maybe she thinks the way to REALLY hurt him is to deny him that same relationship with his youngest daughter?

bluejeans

Any person who runs through THAT MANY LAWYERS isn't right in the head. Seriously. Take that baby away from her!

kickaboo

I feel a Hollywoodtv video coming on with Horowitz and Ox driving up and the pap saying, "oh, lawyer Horowitz is with Oksana today" ..HOrowitz and Ox walk up with "surprised faces" as Horowitz claims the paps knows where he gonna before he does, pan to the new lawyer's office building.

Wonder what Horowitz's office looks like? He looks so sleazy to me.

angelika466

I think things are closing in on Ox and her mental state of mind can't handle it. It won't be long before she murders both her children and kills herself. Someone please help these people.

WTF?

So closed fist, bad? Open slap, good? Who the **** are you misogynists, and what century are you living in? She didn't exactly crawl out of a gutter no matter what you think. James Bond for the love of God! Not exactly scraping the bottom of the barrel. It is NEVER right to hit, slap or punch someone in the face causing their dentals to break. Think about it. CHEESEANDRICE!!!

Diane

Diane -
Hi. I'm chortling over voo-doo image.

As for choice of lawyers, it could be she's beginning to run out of choices. I'm wondering how many answer her calls with "We're not taking on new cases at present.". I like to think so, anyway.

Posted at 6:39 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Curious

I find it hard to believe anyone would want to represent her especially with her being on the witness stand next week. You know she is going to get trapped in her lies and her lawyer will only be able to object to what is legally allowed not to what she wants them too.

I imagine we will see all of her lawyers leave the court house on Monday bald and with scratches all over their faces. LOL!

Diamond

I'm amazed at the reputable, big name attorneys who believed Okasana enough to get involved to begin with.

Julia

Posted at 6:43 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by kickaboo

Forever twelve. He's just trying to keep his job and sell a little on the side. Oh let's fix that to this *winces* Southern California No Neck One Diamond Earing Same Shirt Every Day The Situation Hair Style Laugh at Harvey's Jokes School for People That Don't Study, dunno if he graduated or just attended for the cafteria menu. "I lost 128 pounds in a month, gained 145, but the loss counts more"

Curious

Posted at 6:41 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Spider
---------------------------------------------------
Money will do that. Is it just coincidence that this Attorney Litz not only practices family law but also entertainment law?