Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

ra

@tgrfan42069 Couldn't agree more! Glad she is standing up for herself. Yes- she could have used different words, but after all they've been called, I'm sure the first thing that came to mind she just spewed out. Oh and cannot wait to hear what disgusting Behar has to say about this!

brown dynamite

Deleting the boy from your friends list would have made more sense. But she's a 16 year old kid, these things happen. Pretty sure this will be the last time she does something this stupid on facebook like that.

Reader

I thought Sara raised her children better than that. Maybe they just shouldn't have said anything at all. Most good parents teach their children that. If you can't say something nice then STFU...I mean Oops I'm not a Palin it should read If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.

Dick Gozinya

They're retarded ... ooops ... I'm not allowed to use hurtful slurs, am I Sarah?

Theresa

OMG! A teenager fighting with someone on Facebook!! This has to be the biggest news of the century!!!

CoDBooster

The fact isn't what she was responding to. It was how she went about it. She should realize that her family is constantly in the public eye and she should refrain from using extremely derogatory statements because they will always be taken out of context. For the record I hate those ###@##'s

Wiley

Good! Glad to see that the Palin kids are somewhat normal. That conversation was tame compared to what you can hear at virtually any school. The Palin kids were probably correct in their assumptions of the capabilities of those losers, anyways. Why wasn't the headline to this story "Palin Children Bullied By Random Losers!".

Yariman

Seriously who cares about the Palin's... what a waste of time... The more trying issue at hand is the if you try and type Do***ent and sensors half the word

brenda

Ahhhhh, those darn kids!

Bob Marley

Glad to see she has the same kind of class as her mother.

Fisty

"It's just a last ditch effort by you left nut liberals to get Bristol off dancing."

Wrong.
Liberal bias keeps us from watching such dreck.

brown dynamite

You know what's funny. Their family is so sensative when the word r e t a r d e d is used, but a homophobic slur seems okay.

Funny.

Walks like a duck...

First who cares! Secondly all teenagers use the word "G A Y"

As in... not cool- or that's so uncool....

GET OVER IT! I hear kids use that word all the time, and it's not used in the term you are making it up to be!

Kronyk

Who frickin cares! Sick of all the PC crap!

Glad to be White

BORING, BORING, BORING. Is this a bad news day? Who gives a Sh*t what anyones says, especially a 16 year old in silly chatter as anyone does. . So lame to make this such a dramatic, big story scarey story to pander to the Homosexuals and get some nasty commments logged in, . Wasted Space.