« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jan

Looking at the picture, Tony and Eva looks so nice and seet together and Erin and Brent looks suited for each other. I believe it was Envy on Erin's part to go after Tony and Tony was just too stupid with no backbone to not consider his teammate's feelings. Personally, I feel the Erin woman set her aim on Tony. Tony better stay single until he grows up. Erin is just trashy. For her to move out of her husband's house so quickly, tells me that she's the one that wanted a change.

Mr.D.A.S.

I can't understand his logic. I thought he seemed pretty stupid to me it must have been the acccent... Why did she marry him any way, Damn making brothers look bad, EVA is a KEEPER.... LAKERS #1 BABY!

spursfanboi

playas dont fall in luv babby plyas dont fall in luv we keep it moving like an offensive travel keep doin ure thig TONY yess sr

tiff

who the hell is really that stupid to cheat on freakin eva longoria ?! she is gorgeous.

Alicia

No doubt he was cheating.

traqcyanncarlin

OMG! REALLY? LIKE NO-WAY! Eva, Did not you have a clue? come on?

dadecounty

IF THIS IS TRUE BOTH TONY AND ERIN ARE A BUNCH OF *******S. THERE IS HIS SIDE AND HER AND THE TRUTH. LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD SO BOTH PARTIES CAN MOVE ON. MAYBE TONY AND ERIN NEED TO BE TOGETHER? IDK IF TONY IS JUST A HORNY MALE ATHELETE THAT NEEDS ATTN 24/7 BECAUSE EVA IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN INSIDE AND OUT. FOR HIM TO DO THIS SHE MUST OF NOT COMPLETED HIM? WHO KNOWS BUT IT'S SAD TO SEE A MARRIAGE COME OUT IN A DIVORCE...EVA KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND MOVE ON. MORE FISH IN SEA. TONY WILL REGRET IT!!!

Lisa

Erin Ex-Mrs.Barry is a unclassy b!tch! freaking s-l-u-t!!

Terry

she is too good for him. Its better she leaves his cheating ass. Luv u Eva

Beverly

To bad this had to happen. I thought Tony Parker was a pretty nice guy, from the way he carry himself on the basketball court. But again one never know what goes on in the mind of another person.

Jerry

Maybe Eva is terible in the sack? Her last name should be Dongboria.

Guy RightZ

Well Ive been there too. If a person like this cheats on you then your better off without someone like this because they will do it over and over! Not only will they lie and cheat but how long and how much time have you invested in this person to only throw it to the wind. These people should just tell you I want a divorce before all the lies and cheating begins because these type of people only waist the other persons freedom and happyness. I have written a book called STUPID GUY IN THE MIDWEST find it on facebook. It shows men and woman how crazy the other party can be just to destroy and for money and SEX!

damian's_girl

@ www.hairclub.com you really are tacky and tasteless. You're just posting insulting things about women...You clearly have issues with them. Maybe it's time to come out of the closet. I'm betting you're a self-hating gay man. You poor thing.

Leah

Eva and that Berry woman look a lot like each other.... Why are you cheating on your wife with someone that looks like her?

Scooter

Nothing new. Everyone's always known that Tony Parker was a piece of French ****.