TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Dennis Hopper's Widow Settles Up With Estate

11/17/2010 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Hopper's widow, Victoria Hopper, has settled part of her beef with Dennis' Estate ... TMZ has learned.

1117_dennis_victoria_EXD_TMZ_01

According to legal docs filed with the court and obtained by TMZ ... the Estate will sell the extensive art collection and 40% will be put in trust for their 7-year-old daughter, Galen.  The docs don't say who gets the remaining 60%.

And a house in a really expensive area of L.A. will also go in trust for Galen.

Victoria agrees not to "interfere" with the sale of Hopper's main house in Venice, California, where Victoria has been living.

Victoria will get $10,000 for moving expenses.

The trust will pay Victoria $4,000 a month for Galen's child support and she'll also get $6,000 a month in "family support."

15 COMMENTS

No Avatar

1.

jackass    

fugly skank ass gold diggin whore yuck im gonna puke now dennis turned into his grave rip man

1415 days ago
2.

Meaghan    

I keep thinking its Uma Thurman wearing a wig!!!

1415 days ago
3.

KikiStillInOttawa    

She certainly is a piece of work. Bet Victoria and Oksana would hit it off . . .

1415 days ago
4.

barnswella    

Why does she get $10,000 a month, and that skank get double? & year olds cost way more to raise, than an infant does. WTF??

1415 days ago
5.

Muppet    

Good that things are finally settled. Regardless of what happened between her and Dennis, their child deserves something from her father.

1415 days ago
6.

JLS    

She got screwed. Sad for Galen. Sad for Victoria. It appears to me the adult daughter - that successfully threw her step mother under the bus even when Dennis was alive but dying, WON here.

I've been watching this and it's disgusting how she used a dying father to seize it all. Very clever. And ever so nasty.

1415 days ago
7.

caroline    

Vicki has earned everything she get's & MORE!! Living with that bi-polar drug addicted egocentric God Complex Phycho must of been a Hell On Earth. Enjoy your life without abuse. Congrats to you girl!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT

1415 days ago
8.

xd    

So sad for Galen that she has to live with this evil woman that said "He's not that sick" only weeks before Dennis died. I hope Galen doesn't inherit that sick ladies spoiled conscience or suffer her bad karma.

Caroline, you STUPID IGNORANT commenting F*****G C***!! That woman knew who Dennis was and she knew what she was doing getting involved with him. Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him? DENNIS WINS!

Galen should be proud that her father had such a positive influence in film history, culture and American spirit. He was a loving father full of personality and magic in his soul.

1415 days ago
9.

xd    

So sad for Galen that she has to live with this evil woman that said "He's not that sick" only weeks before Dennis died. I hope Galen doesn't inherit that sick ladies spoiled conscience or suffer her bad karma.

Caroline, you STUPID IGNORANT commenting F**KING C**T! That woman knew who Dennis was and she knew what she was doing getting involved with him. Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him? DENNIS WINS!

Galen should be proud that her father had such a positive influence in film history, culture and American spirit. He was a loving father full of personality and magic in his soul.

1415 days ago
10.

CN    

CHUMP CHANGE>>THE Mrs should get a whole lot more$$$$$ 4 putting up with a real lunatic piece of garbage. denns hop was a heroine addict, pot head- coke head etc etc..She really got a BAD deal.. NOT OK 4 the little one either

1415 days ago
11.

caroline    

LMAO!

1415 days ago
12.

get real    

Another GoldDigger strikes ir rich.

1415 days ago
13.

KAM    

Another NASTY GOLD DIGGER!!!!!!!!

1414 days ago
14.

tessa    

I feel so sorry for Galen who is unable to escape this horrid woman.

1414 days ago
15.

Billy The Kid    

On behalf of Dennis:

Good riddance you money grubbing psyco-bitch!

1414 days ago

Around The Web