Randy Jackson Goes Nuts Over Michael's Album

11/18/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Jackson went on a tear on Twitter Wednesday night, swearing some of the songs on Sony's upcoming Michael Jackson album are fake.

111710_randy_jackson2_tmz

Jackson tweeted, "Some of the songs are him, and some aren't.  I would be [sic] my life on that ... I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it..."

Pretty much every expert who has analyzed the tracks says the voice is MJ's, but Randy is undeterred.

And he gets conspiratorial:  "But what's worse then [sic] harsh is that my brother isn't here, and ll these people are more concerned about making money off his death...They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know."

Randy also claims co-executor John McClain "didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were."

Susan62509

1985 – MJ bought Mr. Grade’s (ATV) half for $47.5 million

1995 – Sony Japan Corporation offered Jackson $95 million for 50% of ATV Music Publishing.

2000 - MJ owed Bank of America, $270 million dollars. He used his music catalogue, his own music library & a partial deed on Neverland as collateral.

2005 – Fortress, offered over $500 million to help Jackson buy out Sony in his agreement.

2006 – Jackson, now bidden to Fortress, was out of money again and renegotiating his terms. In 2006, Jackson gave Sony an option to buy half of his 50 percent stake in Sony/ATV, allowing the singer to refinance $300 million of loans.

2007 – Sony Music refinanced the Fortress loan via Barclays & HSBC Banks. Sony Music came to his rescue, but at a price: they would be able to trigger a purchase of Jackson’s entire stake, not just half of it, at the end of May 2008.

2008 - Loans of $400 million due. Sony’s option to purchase entire MJ’s entire catalogue now open. Sony extended contract and now that gives ATV the right to expire at the end of 2011.

2009 – MJ’s estate indebt $400 million plus. How do they pay off this debt to avoid having to sell MJ’s half of his ATV catalogue by the end of 2011?

2010 – Sony offers MJ’s estate $250 million in advance & extends ATV loan to 2017
with stipulations having 10 recordings up to 2017 with the Estate receiving the highest royalty rate in history.
************************************
Sony bailed MJ out of debt in 2007 & 2010. Instead of keeping MJ’s portion of his catalogue, they loaned him money. Sony is NOT the bad guy everyone is imagining.

LJ

Sensationalized Media does it again.
a) Randy Jackson expressed himself clearly on a social media site called twitter. Now everyone is set-out to interpret. Is it too much to even imagine that our corporate enterprises will do whatever they can to make the almighty dollar? If so, then you all have received the benefit of a well laid out plan to keep the masses from thinking for themselves.
b) For the one person who persists in bringing up lies regarding Michael Jackson. There is plenty of researched, do***ented, evidence to prove you wrong in a heartbeat. Yet, you persist in living the drama and lies. Good luck on that.
c) Nobody knows what is going on. We can make our own decisions. Not because of a mass hysterical media fed story. I choose not to buy the album because of Sony. We had Michael and we had his artistry and we allowed the bullying to take that light away. Now you all are spreading it onto his family.

The only way out of this madness is to stop feeding the fear and start living the love.
c)

MONICA

SHUT UP,RANDY
i hate all the rumors about the album.

Unknown

Mjuls,Esq: First of all thank you for your free professional opinion on the Katherine Jackson contract. Second can any of this affect Katherine's guardianship of the children? Using the children and not paying them for there contribution I would think would inpact a judge and Katherine's judgement as guardian? Thirdly, what is your personal opinion about the album which will be released December 14, 2010 called "Michael", do you believe it is Michael Jackson? What legal implication if any on this whole sorted mess?

Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge...much appreciated.

viewer

well, at least our man still has enough dough to eat at Madeo's. (not cheap)

Lue Moon

I'm agree with Will.IAm that's disrespect because Michael is not here to work on his own music!!!! He is dead now, stop,making money off his death! His family is good at this game too, I mean like media!
Miss you Michael....

Jessica

"To bad Randy couldn't testefy in court during MJ's 2 boy rape cases. Maybe the PEDOPHILE would have spent some time in the can ("the can" as in prison, not a young boys ass)"

"To bad" you couldn't stay in school and learn basic spelling and grammar.

LOL: And you seem suspiciously familiar with slang terms for young boys' rumps. A bit of a "can" opener yourself??

ARTOFWAR

IN REPLY TO (by aq) You Stated---- MJ claimed Joe made him feel incomplete therefore he couldn't live without many kids 'loving' him 24 hours a day.
MJ carried dolls in his arms because he was so miserable.
---------------------------------------------------------------
What??? You say MJ carried dolls in his arms because he was so miserable???

Hummm, no--- Miserable SANE men DO NOT carry around dolls. Miserable SANE men go to strip-bars, purchase hookers, and get drunk, that is what SANE miserable men do. We definitely don't walk around carrying dolls, that is on a whole different level of weird, and definitely some indication of mental malady....Artofwar

strawberry

Has the estate been quick to put things out there for profit or put some things out that Michael MIGHT not have signed off on? Yes. But, fact is Michael Jackson was about $500 million in debt, and in order to be able to provide for his children and secure their futures financially they had to wipe out that debt, and they've pretty much done that. I think Michael made some very wise decisions in his estate planning, and I think he put the right people in charge.... he knew they could produce. He named these people as executors in more than one will. I think some of MJ's family resent not having control, but if he wanted his family to control his affairs he would have appointed them to do so. I have nothing against the Jackson's, but most of them haven't had the best financial records and haven't been that successful in the entertainment industry over the last 20 or 30 years. I don't mean that as a shot at them, it's just the truth. As for the album, there are three songs that are debatable... some say it's him, some say it's not. As a fan I guess I'll judge for myself, but if there are seven other good MJ songs I can live with the album. There are a lot of albums I own that have songs on them that I don't like. Some of the Jackson's have been against practically everything the estate has done, and if the estate had listened to them Michael Jackson would still be $500 million in debt.

Jessica

"I love how everyone ignores the fact that he REPEADIDLY RAPED YOUNG BOYS."

LOL: I love your creative spelling technique.

It doesn't make you or your argument the slightest bit credible but, I have to admit it's funny as hell.

"Wake up you idiots!"

I hope you caught the irony here.

Siggisis

What´s up with changing Randy´s photo to a worse one, TMZ? So typical, so predictable and so lame.

Neicey

I think every song MJ have done with other artist should donate that monies to MJ charity he love to give too... out of respect as far for Sony you will bow down to God!!!!

Roseilicious

Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge...much appreciated.

Posted at 9:42 AM on Nov 18, 2010 by Unknown

________________________________________________

IMO, yourself as well as anyone else, would be much better off posting your questions (concerning said subject) to mjuls at ...

KJ's Secret Contract

... as mjuls is following that thread specifically, and stated (following the above quote I had posted) will be back when time allows, to answer questions left for him/her - concerning the subject of the thread and his/her's posts.

Cathy

Posted at 10:01 AM on Nov 18, 2010 by strawberry
________________________________________________________

I agree with pretty much everything you said above, strawberry, except I'm not sure if the Jacksons have protested EVERY deal the estate has made. That may be inaccurate. For example, they seemed to support "This is It" and the recent "Cirque du Soleil" deal that was made. I'm sure there are more examples. I do think there are some shady goings-on when it comes to Michael's death and the disbursement of his estate, but I don't think everything is a conspiracy.

I definitely agree that some of the Jacksons are resentful of the fact that they have little to no say in the direction of Michael's legacy, and that this may be at least part of the reason they criticize. It's even understandable to some degree. Michael was their son and their brother, and I believe that each and every one of them loved him and he loved them back. It must hurt to have little control over their loved one's reputation and how he is represented in death. But I can't imagine that any of them would be surprised that Michael denied them control of his business affairs after death. I mean ever since Michael fired Joe 30 years ago, it's been quite clear that he did not want anyone in his family in charge of the business side of things when it came to his career. This idea is nothing new, and didn't just suddenly come about when Michael died.

Michael's choice of Branca as co-executor makes perfect sense to me. Whether Branca is making good choices or is entirely trustworthy is something only those involved with him could know for sure, but the fact remains that Michael respected Branca for 30 odd years, and trusted him with career decisions. Michael met and hired Branca back when he (Michael) was still thinking clearly, before he began to be driven insane by the ravages of fame and hangers-on. He knew what he was doing when he chose him as his entertainment lawyer right as his adult career was starting to zoom into the stratosphere. Branca handled that crazy rise to fame with calm and level-headed intelligence for many years. The notion that Michael would leave him in charge again at the end really fits.

jax24

I'm so sick of hearing about Michael Jackson...I'm sooooo over it..