Singer Freddie Jackson

'Memba Him?

11/17/2010 2:10 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

In the '80s, Freddie Jackson became famous with R&B hits like "Rock Me Tonight" and "You Are My Lady." Guess what he looks like now!

1116_feddie_jackson_launch

Italia

Somebody turned Freddie out!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

so michael jackson had a brother we didnt know about?hmmmm

tlynn

1. Somebody turned Freddie out!

Italia, too funny. My bad, I thought that was the dudette from America's Top Model! Stop with the greasy lips, absolutely nothing to do with fried chicken & everything to do with some dudes buttjuice and it's totally disgusting!!

Rachel Rothechild

I thought he died of aids! Wow....well at least he affirmed the homosexual aspect rumor.

Freddie Jackson

Hey,atleast the guy could sing and made great music. So what if he his sexual orientation is homosexual, that has nothing to do with the fact that he has probably made quite a bit more money than any of you back door lovers posting on here. ;D

kevin

He also does coke,&maybe he is POSITIVE,but he is not taking care of hiself,ppl you may regret your comments believe me

Niecy

Freddy Jackson looks ill. I hope he tells the truth before the nasty rumors

AMOR

I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GAY FOR REAL UNTIL TODAY. WOW. BUT I SHOULDVE KNOWN THAT SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT WHEN HE APPEARED ON THE BET SOUL TRAIN AWARDS AND PERFORMED WITH OSBORN AND BRYSON.HE REALLY DOES LOOK ILL. I HOPE HE DOESNT HAVE ANY TYPE OF DISEASE. IF HE DOES HE SHOULD TREAT HIMSELF BETTER. HE DOESNT HAVE TO PUT HIS BUSINESS ON BLAST ITS HIS PERSONAL LIFE. BUT I THINK THAT HE COULD BE A GREAT ADVOCATE TO THOSE THAT ARE HIV POSITIVE IF HE IS.HE COULD MENTOUR AND SPEAK OUT ON IT. IM JUST SAYING. I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH AND HIS MUSIC.

eener

Wow!!! at the nasty commets my heart breaks for Freddie.
I really think he is sick. I am((PRAYING))!!!!4 U Freddie.

demarco13

Personally I really don't care what this man's sexual orientation is? I just hope that indeed he's not sick and that he just went on some type of strict diet!!! I have been listenning to freddie jackson's music since the late 80's he is a great example of what r&b is he actually sings love ballads there is a difference between the garbage that comes into the music marketplace in today's market. Keep in mind the definition of good music is a ballad that can be utilized repeatedly for years to come and still sounds fresh screw anyone who begs the differ freddie is the man people need to find other things to do besides worry about someone's sexual preference when half of you posting have strange sex preferences just like some of these celebreties!!

SalvationIsFromJesus

Oh my goodness i couldn't believe it when i saw him! Yea there's is something wrong. I believe he is gay and he is sick. He looks like it. He looks just like my uncle when he had the viruse at his 2nd and third stage of it. He lost weight. He gain weight and lost it again. And his eyes have this glassy weak look about them the same way my uncle looked 2 years before he dead!