Mel to Oksana: You're Busted over Baby Pics

11/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video screen grabs of baby Lucia, shot three days after the confrontation between Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva -- screen grabs that Mel believes prove Oksana is a liar and perjurer.

Mel Gibson Daughter Lucia Photos
Oksana claims in her declaration, during the January 6 showdown, Mel struck her twice, and the second blow grazed Lucia, drawing blood and creating a small abrasion on her chin.

Oksana submitted a photo in the custody case (below) purporting to show Lucia's injury.

1119_lucia_chin_TMZ2

But TMZ has obtained screen grabs from a video Oksana sent Mel on January 9 (see top) ... three days after the incident ... which Mel's lawyers claim in court documents show absolutely no evidence of an abrasion.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Mel's lawyers claim Oksana doctored the photo to prove a phantom injury.

And, as TMZ first reported, the day after the confrontation, Oksana took Lucia to her pediatrician, and made no mention of an injury, nor did the pediatrician see one.

1981 COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bubba

She is such a liar! No wonder she's worried about losing custody.

JLS

It is undated and grainy. Proves nothing other than Mel is desperate and she has him stepping up his game. This is not evidence in the least.

Sort of humorous to me.

kali

As are all of your posts JLS, sort of humorous for an apparent lawyer.

Kee

If Oksana sent him the video from what I am assuming is her phone, then it is easy to prove when and from whom the video was sent.

kali

She is such a liar! No wonder she's worried about losing custody.

Posted at 1:03 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Bubba

Monday is going to be soooooo interesting! I can't believe she disobeyed the Judge and made digs at him on LK. If anything happens its her own fault.

Bubba

"2.

Sort of humorous to me.

Posted at 1:04 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by JLS"

Neither are Oksana's photos moron. More than that, Mel has the doctors statement which buries you and your buddy Oksana.

JLS

BY MEL'S own admission under oath, he slapped her. He slapped her so hard it jarred loose her veneers. That's hard, I have 20k forth in my own mouth. They literally bond them ON. It would take a large blow to do this.

I'm surprised she didn't drop the baby she was holding at the time he slapped her. He never even considered that. It would have been reactionary and appropriate by most people.

Is it likely the baby had a scratch or injury from it? VERY likely! Perhaps from the porcelain veneer that came out of her mouth. Sharp on several edges-I've held my own in my hand when my dentist showed me all of them before he installed them.

None of you could know any of this. It's not likely you have veneers!

nok

with all these court do***ents, declaration, photos and evidence there since July, I wonder why the judge did nothing but rewarding her instead

JLS

Bubba:

Please get a new word to use. Moron was out of style years ago. And calling someone who doesn't share your opinion names qualifies what kind of person you are.

michelle

we know, M.G.s second daughter already passed her Doctors inspection

Bubba

"8.

None of you could know any of this. It's not likely you have veneers!

Posted at 1:09 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by JLS"

That's completely stupid. Read the Doctor's statement Dummy - Its signed and dated!

kali

Oksana is pucked!

Jackie

More lies and lies

igotfleasfromtmz

Liar Liar your pink panties are blazing on fire.

all credits of liar liar go to fidelsneice.

realist

This is getting out of hand. Keep the baby photos off the internet.

That being said, the color photo is still just a baby pimple. The b/w photos from 1/9 show nothing, and are consistent with the pediatrician's statement.

Oksana needs to be more careful about what she puts out there re medical exams. These records can be subpoenaed. Wouldn't it be interesting to see her medical records for say the last 5 years or so? Or even just for 2009?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments