Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

11/19/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology ... claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.

Palin Apology

TMZ spoke with "Tre" -- the person whom Willow called a "f**got"  after he criticized "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on his Facebook page.

Tre -- who tells us he's not gay -- claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women ... saying, "Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family."

When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, "I think she might be ... She says 'queer' and 'gay' so much ... so probably ... maybe."

Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow -- Tre says he's yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, "No way ... Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct."

Tre concluded, "People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear ... but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?"

Sam Russo

The Palins are disgusting.

junkKicker2010

Men hold themselves cheap and vile; and yet a man is a ***ot of thunderbolts. All the elements pour through his system: he is the flood of the flood, and fire of the fire; he feels the antipodes and the pole, as drops of his blood: they are the extension of his personality.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
on humanity

stevie68a

Wouldn't it be divine justice if someone bashed Willow? This is so easy if you think about it.
Even with bodyguards, Gays are often invisible. So, it could be a security person, a classmate, or
even her best friend!

REAL MAN

tre is gay, SO WHAT!

jrsaindo

Since when does TMZ cover high school cat fights? Tre obviously is a homo if he is acting like a little girl and claiming to be a male. I would say man but we all know he's not one.

jrsaindo

Got to give it to the guy, he knows how to get his 15 minutes. Even though he is a total toolbag.

Why would TMZ post this? Oh yeah, to get all you rubes riled up and fighting about who is a homo and who isn't or freedom of speech. We can still say homo right? Or is it now derogatory when I cut the 'sexual suffix off?

summer

This is SO GAY!

kat

Sounds like someone is trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Bruno

All this attacks of those Palin Kids is so gay. Grow up losses.

dick

this punk got what he deserved, in fact poor nancy shouldnt post if he cant stand the heat

Cloz Miami spoker

I don't care about this I never had respect for you fame seekers the palin. Get over it you can tell you are new to the media and that's your downfall you don't need to use words like this, I bet u still feel the same, all I can say is this girl is you screwed yourself over the gay community buys and watches look at gaga and paris they respect all fans , I never even watched any of your show but this is sarah plain who wanted to be vice president of the us please stick to your 15 minutes of fame with your daughter and if u return in 2012 I can't wait till they bash you in the campaign you guys are worse then goslinn ridiciouls didn't see the show or your close minded daughter but it should be all over soon when the losers go home soon Sarah ratings will drop and this girl can't dance brandy being cut rip off. Palins are a bunch of attention seeking loosers :) pathetic

dirtyjokeguy

this just proves that the Palins are hypocrites

ALI

I hate people who talk sh*t and than play the victim. If u can't take it, u should shut ur f*ckin mouth!!!

WasillaMethDealer

Looks like the Palin Meth heads are out in droves doing damage control.

Lay off the meth Palins!

Fred Roger

Oh sure, kids call each other ***got all the time...especially kids that are mean, vindictive, trashy, and stupid...like the Palins.

They never miss a chance to take the low road.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments