Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

11/19/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology ... claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.

Palin Apology

TMZ spoke with "Tre" -- the person whom Willow called a "f**got"  after he criticized "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on his Facebook page.

Tre -- who tells us he's not gay -- claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women ... saying, "Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family."

When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, "I think she might be ... She says 'queer' and 'gay' so much ... so probably ... maybe."

Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow -- Tre says he's yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, "No way ... Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct."

Tre concluded, "People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear ... but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?"

TheGreenWitch

How is this news? I young lady/girl/teenager defends her family. The kid accused of being gay is probably just jealous and looking for his 10 seconds of fame.

I'm not a Sarah Palin fan, but the libs are really making her and her family look good!

Diana

I don't think this kid should even have his opinion heard publicly.
WHo cares??????????

sassy

YAY for him. Just because someone says "SORRY" doesn't mean they really are. To toss such words around lightly shows that they were brought up to think it's okay to do hurt others with words. I don't think it really offended this guy, but their words could have hurt gays who see them toss it around like it is a real insult.

Remember you can't have PALIN without PAIN.

Sher

Your 15 minutes is up so shut up! TMZ move on!

alyssa

Hmm, I guess Willow was right after all.

George

Why would anyone with a sound mind pay any attention to that bunch...

The Mother is a "quitter" just ask Governor Ventura a real American Hero and respected source.

Plain's are nothing but "OPPORTUNISTS"...

op·por·tun·ist

op·por·tun·ist [óppər tnist, òppər tnist]
n (plural op·por·tun·ists)
unprincipled resourceful person: somebody who takes advantage of something, especially somebody who does so in a devious, unscrupulous, or unprincipled way

adj
U.K. Same as opportunistic (sense 1)

-op·por·tun·ism, , n
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

SoThere

STFU Tre. No one cares except TMZ.
And I agree with another poster that the liberals
are looking like little cry babies. Hey liberals, STFU.

getoveryourself!

Tammy LM, This guy initiated the negative remarks toward Willow and her family. Kids her age use that kind of language just as they call each other n i g g a s. While that is extremely offensive to me, I am older, I understand the lingo used in every generation has a different meaning and it is freely used by whites to whites, black to blacks etc. Only you make it ugly. Saying he is a fa.g.t doesnt mean she is anti homosexuals. Get a LIFE AND STOP BEATING THAT FAMILY UP. Why not attack that MALE for bashing a FEMALE? Ahh, wont look at it that way becasue it doesnt fit YOUR hate Palins agenda! Look the word up. HATER!

Nicole

Why was a grown man commenting on the facebook page of a teenage girl whom he does know anyway? Everyone needs to remember that she is in fact that - a TEENAGER! He said rude things about her family's show and she reacted. Get over it.

Queen

Get over it. I would bet my bottom dollar he has said ***got more than once in the same context as Willow did.

disgusted in pasadena

SOOOOOOOOOOO, HE CAN BAD MOUTH HER MOTHER IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE AND THAT'S FINE.....

Kathy

Sissy. The big bad girls hurt his feelings...awwwww

mousetrap

Man-up Tre and accept the little lady's apology. You'll get called much worse in life and by people who don't give a rat's ass how you feel let alone apologize. You're daddy needs to take you out back and kick your ass for being a wimp and talking to girls like that. Other than that, I'm sure you're an OK person and will be fine.

scott

If "Tre" is making such a big deal out of this he must be gay!

jenny

What a cry baby!!! Every one uses those words!! Leave the poor little girl alone and suck it up and be a man not a little B***h