Snooki's Birthday Present -- Sean Kingston

11/20/2010 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki is celebrating her birthday in NYC tonight -- and when it comes time to sing "Happy Birthday," our birthday spies say she'll be serenaded by the none other than Sean Kingston.

1120_snooki_ex

The "Jersey Shore" starlet arrived in NYC yesterday looking like a Jawa from "Star Wars," wearing some sort of blanket contraption called a Phrobi.

Snooks will be partying at a club called Pacha, and we're told when the clock strikes midnight, Kingston will come out and do his thing. Sources tell us Kingston is a big fan and actually jumped at the chance.

What has the world come to?

Tree Trunks 4 Smoosh-Smoosh

I love Snookie's Tail on The South Park Episode,
Snookie wants Smoosh-Smoosh. Snookie is the kind of girl people look for when the bars close and your waiting in the parking lot.
We called it, "1:00 - Parking-Lot" When you did not find a girl in the Club to hook-up with, we get min the car and wait outside the exit door and try to pick-up any stragglers for some Oral Conversations.

Snookie's ankles are so fat we gave her the Nic-Name "Tree-Trunks" because he ankles are so frigg'in Fat!

Love the Tail Wagg'in like Fido.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Born in the Year of the Dog!

Katrina

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Snooki!

sheila

Wow Tree Trunks ... you sound like quite the catch !!!!!!!!!! LOL So let me get this straight, you would screw anyone and anything after a certain hour? and you are criticizing someone else LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPIC

Phrobi=pig in a blanket

Hime

Personally I think this is the best she's ever looked because this is the first outfit she's worn that covers her endless fat rolls.

I lol'ed when she declared on Jersey Shore that she used to be anorexic. No one who used to be anorexic would ever let themselves get so fat they look like a blob.

Zippy T. Pinhead

F that fat midget! I need to get my no talent azz into something so that TMZ will follow me around and report on useless stuff I do.

Lets Be Honest

One DISGUSTING person on all counts.

WTF

In all honety, she represents a good segment of the United States retarded female population, many of which I have actually penetrated. So I guess I shouldnt be calling her a fat retarded whore huh?

jim

Snooki Want Smoosh Smoosh!! yah got gaaabedge in muff

Carvey

She looks like a Star Wars creature in that coat. Specifically a Jawa. The Star Wars wookiepedia defines a Jawa as a typically short rodent-like native of Tatooine. Yep, that would be Snooki.

ckat

fatty!

Vaatto

freakin` Obi Van Snookobi

Flame

yeah keep talking ****.. offcourse you better.. you sit at home and keep writing that stupid comments.. how sad is that.. get a life.. nobody care about u anyway..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2