Mel Gibson Arrives at Court In Custody War

11/22/2010 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson just arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse in downtown L.A., ready to do battle with Oksana Grigorieva over the custody of Lucia.

1122_mel_gibson_WM_TMZ_02clean
As TMZ first reported, Mel's lawyers will argue Oksana should be stripped of custody and denied overnight visits.  Mel wants the judge to give Oksana visitation, but only if it's supervised.

UPDATE 9:15 AM PT -- Once inside the court, we're told the atmosphere was extremely tense and that Mel and Oksana have not interacted.

fuddyduddy

Hey, Shell! Yes--I saw that on the film where it looked like OG got up close and personal with a mic!

river rat

Good luck, Mel....get your little girl away from this crazy whore!

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:37 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by fuddyduddy
-----

She will loose her veneer again and sue the poor bugger that did it for assault and battery.

maryb.

If he's a raging alcoholic, he unsuspectingly hooked-up with a Russian black widow. What she did on LKL (which everyone knows is telecast around the world) to further destroy him, should be punishable by jail time as both parties are supposed to be gaged from going to the press. This low-life woman and her family should be deported to Russia or some other country where she thinks the laws are favorable to low-life women just like her.

Shell

Posted at 9:37 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by fuddyduddy
======================================================

She'll be prying off those veneers later and suing that pap for hitting her with his camera trying to kill to prevent her from testifying. lol :P

fuddyduddy

Posted at 9:37 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by fuddyduddy
-----

Posted at 9:38 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
ROFLOL! Tell--that's about right!

Michael

I'm confident Oksana will do "whatever it takes" to convince the court to leave the ruling as it stands. I wonder where she's going to have lunch today?

KikiStillInOttawa

I think both Mel and Oksana are flawed as parents (as am I) and the Judge needs to determine what is best for Little Lucia. If it is Mel, so be it. If it is Oksana, so be it. If it is placing her with someone else, so be it. That little girl is all that matters.

I do have my opinions on who's behaviour is more damaging to Lucia and I will be honest: at first I was 100% on Oksana's side. As the months and changing stories and antics have gone by, I have formed a more informed opinion. I now am of the opinion Oksana would not recognize the truth if her life depended on it.

I admit I am only privy to what has been in the media, and I just hope the Judge can sift through everything and make the right decision for Lucia . . . whatever that is.

Shell

LOL @ Tell. you know thats a few days now that we've had almost the same thoughts posting within minutes of each other.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 9:37 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by fuddyduddy
======================================================

Posted at 9:39 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Shell
AND she will claim that Mel, with all of his power and money, planted the pap right there! LOL!

fuddyduddy

I wonder where she's going to have lunch today?

Posted at 9:41 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Michael
_________________________
At the Y.

Char

Good luck Mel!!!! I hope the Judge has the wisdom to see you as the better parent.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:41 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Shell
--------

We're just saying what we're paid to say lol! Gotta earn our paltry shekel check.

NICOLE

JUGDE GORDON, JUST SHOW OKSANA THAT SHE CANNOT TURN THE AMERICAN LAW INTO A JOKE.

JUST BE FAIR ONCE FOR ALL.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 9:41 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Shell
--------

Posted at 9:45 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
LOL! More proof that when you were hired that you go the same transcripts and responses to use!!!