Oksana's Manager: She 'Pushed Mel's Buttons'

11/24/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man Mel Gibson hired to manage Oksana Grigorieva's singing career claims she's a two-faced opportunist who was constantly "pushing [Mel's] buttons" ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

1123_oksana_doc_launch_EX
Michael Lustig submitted a declaration for Mel in the child custody case -- in which Lustig claims despite Mel's efforts, Oksana never showed an ounce of gratitude.

In the document, Lustig states, "In my experience, Ms. Grigorieva's disposition is generally anxious, depressed and uneasy, and she constantly 'digs' at Mr. Gibson and pushes his buttons."

Lustig adds, Oksana would become a "dark" person when she would argue with Mel  ... noting he could often hear her yell at him ... and her words were "sharp, pointed and nasty."

As for little Lucia -- Lustig claims he once advised Oksana to cancel a trip to Moscow because of a terrorist attack in the city ... but she left Lucia behind and traveled anyway.

Oksana survived the trip.  As for the custody case ....

Stay tuned

1118_mel_oksana_footer

Karls

I cant wait until the "uncut" tapes are released.. Do you have them TMZ in your 2000 do***ents??
I can hear Oksana frothing at mouth now lol

little aussie reader

Some great news in the mist of all this darkness.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston wilcome their eight-pound, three-ounce new son Benjamin.

God Bless them all...

Posted at 2:01 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by Emm

John left Australia for that 10 days ago - that was one helluva labour! Naah, I don't care really ;o)

Congratulations to them, they deserve some happy time :o)

kinm

another story --

A concert pianist by trade the brunette bombshell met Ted Kennedy in Washington, D.C. a few years back at a Bill Clinton fund raiser.

Six weeks later her parents in Russia attempted to get a visa to see their grandchild, Alexander, but were denied.

“They were refused because they said the father was Timothy Dalton -007- and the authorities thought they were trying to scam them,” a source revealed.

A desperate Oksana went to Teddy for help. The visa was soon granted.

roz

Who can explain me why Judge doesn't make his decision? There're so many witnesses and evidences in that case, what does Judge wait for? Her new provocations or media "revelations"? What'll change in December?

Posted at 1:48 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by misssahara

From my professional experience, judges hate family law and hate to make decisions -- especially if something bad happens down the road. So they procastinate and do not decide. I had a child custody battle that went on for 3 years with no real decision for child visitation. Custody was never decided and my client for monetary reasons had to give up. Family law is a nightmare and thankless work.

antbabs

@wondering. Thank you. I know it was a big topic of conversation a few months back but couldn't find anything to back it up with. I am going to call it a night and I will catch up with you all tomorrow. Good night everyone:)

Karls

Share your feelings about these two by joining this facebook page.

Posted at 2:04 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by charles

I just joined~!

observer77

lil aussie,

That's hilarious! When we saw the show we'd just arrived from California - to live here. So I didn't know where Esk was. Now I do only because hubby flies the T6 there to a vintage aircraft show each year.

The Kransky Sisters - they are wonderful!

And pumpkin pie doesn't taste like you think it would. It's got a sweet custardy taste. Quite nice. And you don't have to mess with boiling the pumpkin. You just have to find yourself a can of Libby's mooshed up pumpkin. Then you just add the eggs, spices, milk, etc and bake it in a pastry pie shell. Very nice.

Cthrew

Is Harvey trying to tell us something? (please, please, please!)

Posted at 2:03 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by little aussie reader

Yep.

shirleyholmes

Good morning / afternoon/ evening to all of you

From the statement:

Her words and tone then becomes very sharp, pointed and nasty.

Now I can understand why TD stays at the background.
He has most probably experienced this as well.

little aussie reader

Little aussie reader! Thank You for reply! But it seems to me that one thing for a sake of baby Lucia Judge could do - to satisfy previous Mr.Gibson's request about gag her. By the way,Mr.Gibson's devorce proceedings is hard in material and emotional sides...but public doesn't hear and watch media struggle between Mr and Mrs Gibson. They act with dignity for a sake of their children.

Posted at 2:04 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by misssahara

Agreed misssahara, The conduct of Mel and Robyn has been exemplary. Says a lot about both their characters. Ox on the other hand, has only made herself look worse as time progresses. All these hurtful games. Although, Ox has been quiet since yesterday - maybe the judge scared her good....this time....maybe...

shirleyholmes

I have said it before and I will say it again

Mr. Gibson is THE MAN

shirleyholmes

Freedommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

observer77

Please say it for me darling shirleysherlock!

kinm

Maybe Oksana has got her green card from some high profile politicians already, but since it's all so secret nobody can say anything about it

Karls

lil aussie

Yum, that sounds delicious.

We're looking forward to tomorrow...going to a hotel with some Americans for....THANKSGIVING DINNER...roast turkey, pumpkin pie, the works.

Posted at 1:56 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

mmm yum, can't quite get my head around a pumpkin pie, but love a roast turkey ;o)

Do Americans exchange gifts at Thanksgiving or is it all about the meal?

I saw your post about the Kransky Sisters. My husbands mother was born in Esk.....Queensland - we always giggle when the Kransky's say that ;o)

Posted at 2:00 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by little aussie reader

Esk is just down the road from me :)