Kanye -- Comparing Matt Lauer to a Child Abuser????

11/24/2010 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West went on another trademark rant last night -- unleashing about everything from Taylor Swift to George W. Bush ... and even took what seemed to be a serious shot at Matt Lauer.
112410_kanye_mattlauer_youtube

During his concert in New York last night, Kanye brought up the "Today" show drama again (and his allegations that Lauer ran a clip from his interview with Kanye out of context) -- and made the following comment:

"Matt Lauer's not a bad guy I'm sure ... but if you are a child that's being abused by your parent ... or you are a girl being abused by your boyfriend ... the greatest win that you could ever have is for that person to hit you in public. You SEE! YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU!"

For the record -- Matt and the "Today" show insist they did NOTHING wrong.

As for Kanye, he also ranted about the infamous Taylor Swift moment at the VMAs -- saying, "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage longer."

He continued, "Taylor never came to my defense in any interview .. and rode it and rode it."

Check out the clip -- pretty crazy stuff.

kat

is he drunk know? b/c he looks and sounds ridiculous I like how there are people cheering him on

he needs to go away and maybe find someone that can teach him how to behave in public..... he's a silly silly man

and watch your mouth!

Maude

I would just like to say that I am the manager at a music store in a city populated by at least 30,000, the only store that sells new rap/r&b music in town, and we have only sold 16 copies of his new album...while we have sold 215 of the new Nikki Minaj.

Fail Kanye. Embarrassing fail.

socialshrink

Kanye needs to learn to control his words. He needs to grow up and accept/admit when he is wrong. Blaming others will not get him anywhere, other than annoying all the viewers!

Sorry Kanye, you didn't make our list! Here's one for the douchebags!

Justin said it best....Cry me a River..

Di

kanye is so stupid!!!!

Liss

I didn't think he could be any more of a tool. It seemed impossible. In his own douchenugget way, he has impressed me.

Katy

So he's an a-hole and says Bush hate black people and supposedly feels bad for "riding it" after that. Then he's an a-hole again when he steals Taylor's VMA's moment... and he's mad at HER?

I don't get it.

The situations were very similar in the fact that each time, the problem was HIM opening his damn mouth! So why does he accept responsibility for one and not the other?

Ass.

Chris

I think Kanye's an idiot but I do appreciate him not using auto-tune during the rant...

Jaimee

Kanye West is such a friggin pig! I don't ever want to hear him call anyone racist again...there is not a person on this planet that is more racist than he is...Nobody cares what you have to say Kanye...go home and stay there!

Lee

I like to listen to his songs, but when he opens his mouth to speak I think he is on what we like to tell our youth to stay away from because it is illegal.

dave07

What a ****.I am sorry for what I did but I am going to slap you in the face again.Taylor rode the wave.First of all **** head you were 100% wrong and you had no right being on stage and Taylor is not obligated to come to your defence.Now your trying to preach like you know anything about life "say what you want,Do what you want".Your a punk and the people who listen to your **** do not all think you are a good person.You can be a great artist,painter and still be a **** and you fit right in there.All you are trying to do is save your own ass.Selfish prick.

dave07

All those crocodile tears on Jay Leno and now turn it all around on the 19 year old girl you have already bullied.Talk about people slapping their wife and abusing people.You are the biggest abuser- racist on the face of the earth.Oh ya I guess Beyonce rode the wave because I did not see her or to many other stars coming to you defence.There must of been a reason for that.But if you had a daughter and someone done that it would be a racist thing.You should do that to someone like Pink she would probaly slap you around like the bitch you are.

smiley

I see this guy either offing himself or getting himself thrown in jail. Deep down he knows he's a piece of ****.

ME

Kanye-Irrelevant-Narcissistic-Douchbag... what part of catagory 5 hurricane GET OUT! did they not understand? oh wait i suppose the government should have supplied them with new cars to go along with generational welfare way of life.

jeff

Is this guy serious, I would take him as serious as a crackhead looking for a fix. Seriously I wonder if he wakes up and says to himself when he sees this video "what the @#@# did I say last night" or does he really belive this chaos. No better name for this guy than douchbag... I think it is time for Kanye to go away for awhile and look for some humility.

kyle

Kanye a word of advice Shut up and sing and quit bullying Taylor! you need to be the adult if that not to hard for you?