Kanye -- Comparing Matt Lauer to a Child Abuser????

11/24/2010 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West went on another trademark rant last night -- unleashing about everything from Taylor Swift to George W. Bush ... and even took what seemed to be a serious shot at Matt Lauer.
112410_kanye_mattlauer_youtube

During his concert in New York last night, Kanye brought up the "Today" show drama again (and his allegations that Lauer ran a clip from his interview with Kanye out of context) -- and made the following comment:

"Matt Lauer's not a bad guy I'm sure ... but if you are a child that's being abused by your parent ... or you are a girl being abused by your boyfriend ... the greatest win that you could ever have is for that person to hit you in public. You SEE! YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU!"

For the record -- Matt and the "Today" show insist they did NOTHING wrong.

As for Kanye, he also ranted about the infamous Taylor Swift moment at the VMAs -- saying, "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage longer."

He continued, "Taylor never came to my defense in any interview .. and rode it and rode it."

Check out the clip -- pretty crazy stuff.

Haerry

is gena osborne a murdering pervert do the stars soliciate her agency to murder or to have private pleasure to torture people of chula vista? i will bet her pimp at the i stret 7 11 in chuls vista probly knows all of the vilent crimes that have occured in there area and gena probly does to!

Prince Von A-Hole

Sounds almost like all TMZ's rants about Carrie Prejean or the Palins.

anna

tmz, don't be ridiculous. lauer = the media. the media "hitting" him in public = exposing the truth of the biased media (twisting stories, forcing statements/apologies/etc. etc.) IT'S CALLED A METAPHOR

Justin

Every celebrity should have as big personality as he does. How can anybody really hate him? he's so entertaining. lolol

papprorattist

KANYE IS KING TV IS DEAD and swift SUCKS ROAD APPLES for disney SUCKTIME.F YOU FOOLS kicking at KANYE rap is billions hiphop is trillions and TV`s matt is a DOOR MAT F FACE wimpPO BOX in hellystones GAT FN REAL HIP and rap is the market GROW UP WHITIE WHITE~SS they pay yourt BB BILLYS BILLIONS SHUT you tasstraps and get a real JOB not a harrass the talents for livin.SONG DANCE AND MOVIE SCIPT MASTER FOR 50 years says shutUP FOOLS KANYE IS THE KING and I back him FN the networks are dead GOP WHITE WITE WASHING CAR WASHER~SS the joe dirts gave up on the BEST president ever BUT the GOP will never take over again or you will all be on the streets wiping them up woith yourface2mouthasswips

hebgb

OMG! Some of the comments on this story are weirder than Kanye's!
Yidmash, WTF?

Josh

He's lucky she didn't trash him in her interviews. What a douchebag.

Stupid People Hater

I used to like him. His songs were good and he seemed like a cool guy. This past year or so he's become a real douchebag.

gerry

I couldn't watch the whole thing. Hopefully he ends up poor and in the gutter somewhere. He sees only in color.

Melissa

Seriously. Why were people applauding? All I heard him say was,"I'm so awesome, I'm a god, everyone should bow down to me and never question what I have said or done." In reality he should have said,"I'm a talentless bag of douche who samples others music and claims that I AM CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL. I talk **** about everyone but when someone says something about me, they are in the wrong." GO AWAY KANYE.

me

THIS GUY HAS SEXUAL ISSUES FOR SURE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TO COME OUT.....

Maxwell

What a tiresome little narcissist...any talent he has displayed in the past is overwhelmed by his juvenile, petulant attitude. This has nothing to do with race...Kanye is a spoiled little boy who can't accept responsibility for his actions. It's time to excommunicate him from the news cycle.

Nikkcolle

STFU Kanye - no one cares. You are a moron

PBezukov

Come to your defense! Why the **** should she come to your defense? Wow.

Nadine

the worst part of this is that we read the articles about him, and comment on them. let's all just concentrate on artists worthy of being heard, then we'll stop having to see his face everywhere.... ignorance is our best shot at being rid of his pompous rants.