Rachel Uchitel Makes Pilgrimage Into the Woods

11/25/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel is celebrating the one-year anniversary of the Tiger Woods car crash by getting lost in the bushes ... (that's what she said).

1125_rachel_thanksgiving_mountain_ex

Rachel is going on a 70-mile hike in the wilderness Santa Monica mountains.  She wants to reflect on what she's thankful for ... all 10 million things.

The pilgrim of all mistresses will pace herself, hiking 10 miles a day ... so by our math she's getting lost for a week.

Happy trails to you, Rachel.

JLS

Bye bye, Rachel. Watch out for snakes. Oh wait.....well, watch out for snakes without 10 million dollars.

I despise this woman.

JLS

One last thing. Why isn't she staying home with her dogs on turkey day? They are her family and definitely something to be thankful for!

Selfish witch.

Javadude54

If she's really doing it I'm sure she has someone going with her to carry all her stuff as well as a camera crew to do***ent it all.

FrankKenStein

No tweeting while driving home after your hike dear

Jackie

HA HA....Thanks for the laugh. Adios Racheal

Rocco

Is she camping up there? Maybe she'll freeze.

Grandma Cracker

Maybe she'll find a lake to jump into. Are there any bears in Santa Monica? Anybody got some snakes?

Cravin Morehead

Hopefully she'll get lost---forever!

ME

Does no one recognize that this picture has been photoshopped? Look at her head. Now come on, it's totally out of proportion with the body. But of course this doesn't take anything away from the fact that she is a skank.

jo

I agree with the one comment about bringing a camera crew with her. Since she let TMZ know she was going I'd bet there is footage being filmed for a realty show that is already been planned or will be shopped. Her intent and actions have been pretty consistent. BTW I wonder how her application for that masters degree in forensic science is coming? Didnt she supposedly move back to Florida to complete the masters program? Im looking forward to TMZ showing the actual degree on thier site one day...from an actual university.

Harvey's Momma

Virtually everything TMZ puts out is absolute crap. But the name "The pilgrim of all mistresses" is pretty damn good. That skank should write a book about her pilgrimage to the Holy Woods. She'd make way more in book sales than the $10M in "shake-down" money Alred siphoned out of Tiger. Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas.

Kay

So we get to look at a bunch of shopping ads for cheap junk for sale, including Rachel Uchitel.

Kay

ME - I don't think this was photoshopped. Anyone who gives as much head as she does needs a big one. :)

Barbob7357

Why are we wasting pub;icity on this whore She is an insult to every good woman in this country She had sex foe money WHORE

Bippy

Hello World - I am "MOTHER NATURE" and I do the Bible thing - I "BREED" but I do not multiply - and I can out breed the best of them !!! @ $10M a go!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments