Kim Zolciak

Real Pregnant,

Really Smoking

11/27/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Kim's rep just got back to us, and insists the photo was taken October 3, and Kim did not know she was pregnant at the time.

Kim Zolciak
from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" took a smoke break while watching an NFL game a few weeks back -- it wouldn't be a big deal ... but Kim is three months pregnant.

1126_Kim_Zolciak_smoking_WM_EX
Here's the timeline: the photo was taken in Atlanta on November 7, outside the Georgia Dome. Two weeks later, Kim and baby daddy Kroy Biermann (who plays for the Atlanta Falcons) announced they were expecting.

In case you're thinking "Maybe Kim didn't know she was pregnant when she decided to smoke" -- well, think again. Kim told a tabloid this week she denied the pregnancy rumors in October because "[I] wasn't through my first trimester -- you never know what could happen."

Exactly.

Karen

Smoking during pregnancy is never ok, a ex coworker of mine, smoked throughout her pregnancy, and her baby died at two weeks old of SIDDS....Coincidence??? I think not.....

Beautydoesit!

Come on Kim you are a trashy woman that settled for the lies of a married man. You made a wanna be hit with tardy for the party with the help of Kandi. Your voice sucks and you in denial you dance like there is something stuck up where it shouldnt be and you talk to sweetie like she is trash. Sweetie is one insecure black woman or just dumb as hell. NeNe shoulda tore off in yo a$$ something fierce and decent. Its called respect for the colored woman. To me your just trash that lacks class with no a$$!!!!

Jean Stout

For real hswf. Kim Z., I know you think it is cute to smoke and blow it in everyones face, but I can tell you lung cancer or brain cancer is NOT A PRETTY WAY TO DIE ! And, you just drag your family and friends right into the grave with you !

I truly hope the light come on for you, before it is too late. xo

cbn5017

Actually what most of you fail to realize is that if you smoke previous to finding out that you are pregnant, most doctors do NOT want you to QUIT! It's dangerous for mothers to quit smoking because it puts the baby into withdrawal as well as the mother. They tell you to cut way back but not to quit, esp. cold turkey. As we can see on the show, Kim was a very heavy smoker, this could have been the one cigarette she had all day, how do we know? It's a tabloid picture?!

LamGerrard

In the opening of RHOA Kim states "People call me a gold-digger but they just want what I have" -- WRONG KIM. Most women wouldn't do the things you've done to get what you have.

She dated a married man and took him for hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe millions. I can't believe Lee Najjar "Big Poppa" was stupid enough to dish out so much money on Kim. He bought her cars, jewelry, clothes, shoes, trips and God knows what else--probably boobs, botox and wigs. That money should have been spent on his children and their future not on his mistress Kim. It was awful the way Kim flaunted their relationship on RHOA and in tabloids. I can only imagine how much it hurt Najjar's wife and children. Kim doesn't seem to have any sympathy for Najjar's wife & children. I wonder how Kim would feel if some woman came along and sunk her claws into Kroy? It could happen, what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch.

I think that Kim only dated the woman Tracy Young to grab headlines and keep herself in the press. Please! That romance (?) was a joke.

Now she's trapped a 25 year old football player by getting pregnant with his baby. What intelligent woman does that in 2011? Didn't she use birth control? It's very easy to swallow a pill every day Kim. Poor Kroy, he has no clue what he's in for. It says on the Fox News sports web page that Kroy's salary is $392,280 -- Kim will fly through that in no time...probably a month or 2.

SWEETIE will be taking care of the baby while Kim lays in bed HOLLERING "SWEETIE" on the top of her lungs every time she needs something. The way she yells Sweetie's name is so annoying. Kim should be ashamed of herself for the way she treats that woman. Sweetie, you deserve a raise. Oh yea and Sweetie, take a vacation before the baby arrives because after that baby is born you'll be running around like a chicken with your head cut off.

Kim also took advantage of Kandi BIG TIME. She didn't fairly compensate Kandi for all the work she did on "Tardy For The Party" or "The Ring Didn't Mean A Thing."
I don't care what Kim's lawyer advised, as "a friend" she should have paid Kandi back after she received that chunk of money from all the downloads on ITunes. After seeing how Kim took advantage of Lee Najjar (Big Poppa) did Kandi really believe Kim wouldn't take advantage of her too?

Kim stated on the RHOA finale that she thinks the Artist should be paid more than the Producer or the Songwriter. That only shows how stupid Kim is. She knows nothing about the music business. If she did, she'd know that the songwriter always makes more money than the Artist or the Producer. The Artist doesn't make money by recording unless they write their own music. The Artist makes their money by going out on tour and doing shows. Even then, the Artist has to split their wages with the road crew, the musicians and their manager. Kim doesn't have any experience in the REAL music world. She didn't pay any dues. Kandi handed Kim a small slice of success on a silver platter and it really went to her head. Did anyone catch Kim's comments "the next time I go on tour" and what she expects? Lord have mercy!

I'm sorry but Kandi was stupid to let Kim take advantage of her in the first place. Kandi is so much smarter than that.
-- Kandi should have recorded the song herself!

Kim can't sing worth a penny. I've always questioned WHY Kandi went so far out of her way to help Kim. I've sent many notes to Kandi on Twitter. I never got a response. There are SO many legitimate, talented, deserving artists in Atlanta struggling for a chance to be heard WHY didn't Kandi give one of them a chance?

Speaking of getting paid, the older gentleman musician who came up with the original song and the hook "Tardy For The Party" should have been paid something for coming up with the concept. He recorded the first version of the song that had NeNe dancing around Kim's house. I think Kim and Kandi both ripped him off. If he decided to sue he'd win because the evidence is all on tape. Just watch the show Mr. Judge in court.

I wish Kim would wear clothes that fit. She is constantly pulling up her dress or blouse because her boobs are popping out. Even at Cynthia's wedding ... there she was in the lobby pulling her dress up over her boobs. Take some fashion tips from Sheree, she knows how to dress.

NeNe is guilty of this fashion faux pas too. It's awful. On New Years Eve at Andy's clubhouse on Bravo her nipples pooped out again and again. I know NeNe is a former stripper but please spare us! It's just wrong.

NeNe isn't leaving RHOA. NeNe isn't going anywhere. The show pays money and she needs money to support herself and her family. It doesn't look like Greg is working anymore or is he? He seems to just hide in the basement. I think all of the women (with the exception of Phaedra & Kandi) need the money from the show to survive. Phaedra & Kandi seem to be the only 2 ladies who actually work.

I'm sick of NeNe's big mouth and the way she bullies people. I can't stand it when NeNe loses it. It's so irritating I have to mute the volume on my TV until she's done screaming.
Kim should have filed charges when NeNe choked her at the mall. Perhaps NeNe would have been forced to attend anger management classes and pay a fine. I predict NeNe will get physically violent with someone on the show. I'm surprised Dwight wanted to kiss and makeup with NeNe in the season finale. Why do they all continue to forgive her? I don't get it. NeNe really got up in Dwight's face -- so close I'm sure he could tell what she had for dinner. NeNe is 1 argument away from a jail cell.

Kim went on the Wendy Williams show where she and Wendy made terrible comments about Cynthia . . . shame on you ladies! Cynthia is not boring. The story between her and Peter is much more interesting than the story of Kim and Lee Najjar (Big Poppa). At least we get to see Peter and get to know him. Lee Najjar is a coward who wouldn't show his face on the TV show -- that's boring Kim & Wendy! You ladies need to think before you speak.

Cynthia is an intelligent beautiful woman. OK so Peter had a financial crisis -- Cynthia is one helluva lady to stick by him and give him a chance to get back on top of his game. So many Americans are experiencing hard times in this economy, we can all identify. Cynthia also knows that she can work and support her family. I've seen her in a lot of TV commercials lately. I wish Peter & Cynthia & Nicole love and happiness.

The King

What do you expect. She is one of the most selfish people I have ever seen on TV. I would bet everything I have that she NEVER quit smoking through out her pregnancy. She is to weak and too selfish. Also she is no singer and the people who say she is are just phonys out to make a buck. Ask her to sing 1 simple song and you will see she can not carry a note. She does not have the lung strength to get threw a 1 minute song. She makes me sick but the people who say she can sing are worse.

The King

I am so happy some people are finally speaking out that Kim the s$$t can't sing a note. I almost puked when she said the artist should get more. How stupid is she. I can't believe all those professional people sat there and told her she could sing. I hope what they really said was edited. Her act on the rode was worse than a bad Karaoke performance. She can even dance. I think Kandi did it just for the money but I wish Kandi would come out with the truth. Kim is no singer and I bet everyone of the other housewives can sing better. I just hate to see her gloating saying she's a performer. I also feel so sorry for her the father of her kid. If I was him I would get a DNA check she's been used more than a street crack hole. Kim U make me sick.

Kgni365

Nicotine is powerful and addictive drug. Cancer seems to be the only remedy to combat this addiction. Kim probably smokes so much to try and disguise the fact that her looks have faded.

skrpion1

Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the last 20 years knows that there are serious health risks to a baby with a smoking mother. Kim can't sing and is deluded (or should really start a new beauty regime) if she thinks she can pass herself off as being 33; but I never thought of her as stupid until now.

Antwan Onell

If it was easy to quit smoking no one would smoke, they would all just quit. Her baby will be fine.

anna

My girlfriend smoked through basically her whole pregnancy, and at 37 weeks had a stillborn. Smoking during pregnancy restricts blood flow to the placenta which gives ur baby the ability to survive. Therefore u smoke u take the risks of the outcome, most definatly not a wise idea. But to each is own

Janice

Hope your boy turns out better than your daughters. I think I will pass for next season

rittany

with all the controversy, if you really cared about being a good mother, you wouldn't risk it and just not smoke, I quit smoking the day I found out I was pregnant and it wasn't hard at all.

A girl I know through friends smoked throughout her entire pregnancy and her kid has severe asthma and was born with lung problems. My mom smoked while she was pregnant with me and I used to have a lot of breathing problems.

Kind of coincidental that my baby doesn't have any health problems I guess

Heidi Nygaard

No one is perfect. Judge people all you want, and it's all out of jealousy. Spend less time criticizing others, and deal with your own ****. It's way too easy to point fingers at everyone else to bring them down for no reason but pathetic jealousy that's so see-through that you should be embarrassed of yourselves. Time for everyone to use that energy to better oneself, rather than make excuses by making it seem like what you're doing is ok, because everyone else is the "bad guy". Quit judging, start taking personal responsibility. Judging others is nothing but a damn cop-out.

Christine

Years ago almost everyone smoked. My Grandmother said that you smoked when you were pregnant and after you gave birth the doctors would tell you to smoke around the baby so they would get used to it!! The doctors would recommend brands of cigarettes as being "healthy" and switch to menthol if you had a cold. I remember when I was younger you couldn't go anywhere with out everyone smoking. It didn't matter if you were shopping at a baby store, or food shopping. We survived (who knows with what health aliments because of it, but I am healthy).Of course there is more education on the matter now and it's not wise to smoke while pregnant. I am not a smoker, and didn't smoke while I was pregnant and have 1 child with asthma. I know sometimes doctors will tell a pregnant woman to try and cut down, but if you are under stress, or it's too hard to quit then just do the best you can. She has to deal with her decisions.