Matt Damon: Here's My Problem with the Snuggie ...

11/29/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matt Damon doesn't HATE the Snuggie .... or his nacho tray that plays mariachi music (actually, that one's pretty awesome) -- he just thinks there's a more environmentally friendly way to spend your holiday dough.

Matt Damon Snuggie
Damon got all bundled up for AOL's "You've Got..." series -- in which he shows off some of the worst Xmas gifts he's gotten over the years (including a stuffed animal his kids won't even touch).

But the coolest gift Damon thinks you can give is a pretty badass water bottle that his brother designed ... and 100% of the profits all go towards Water.org -- a group dedicated to getting clean water to people all over the world!

And who wouldn't drink to that?

tripod

Matt Damon's problem is he's a card-carrying douche-bag that doesn't know when to shut-up.

Cheryl A.

Of course he is going to endorse family made products. Have consumers reports endorse it and I may change my mind.

Truth

DUMB, HOW IS THAT WATER BOTTLE ANY DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SO-CALLED DESIGNED WATTER BOTTLES?? IVE SEEN WAAAY BETTER. YAAAWN!

Max

Good god I'm tired of the Follywood elitists telling me how bad I am and how good they are. The types like idiot boy Damon who think they're not typical starlets are even worse. Who cares about you? If it's such a great cause, donate every dime you make to it. Stop preaching about how YOU know better than us. Newsflash, you don't.

Derek

everyone sure had their fill of hateraid this morning.

it's a good cause, and he's just trying to promote it. Give him a break... jeez

Judging by some of those comments, he does know better then you...

Hey Now

I luv snuggies and Matt Damon. What's not to like???

Quinn

Just because of that I'm buying every single person I know a snuggie for the Holidays. Sheet, I don't even care what they celebrate. Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa,Festivus ... EVERYBODY is getting a snuggie. ... Matt Damon is a douche bag.

oh boy

How about you stop making movies Matt, think of all the things that wouldn't have to be used up putting your ugly mug on film.
The electricity, water all the man power that would be saved, the disposable cups, popcorn bags etc. the plastic for the Dvd's all saved.
Oh by the way where were you when the oil was leaking in the golf and all those people lost their lively hood?
You are a self serving jerk and really nobody is asking for your opinion.

Alexa

What nerve! The guy's got more money than God. We don't tell him how to spend it.

wandawanda

Matt, your so handsome; please fix your hair; it looks afwul :(

WD41

Matt, just do your movies. No one cares what you think.

wandawanda

whoops; correction "you're" lol Srsly, Matt, cut your hair

zima

I AM SO SICK OF THESE RICH CELBRITIES ASKING ME TO "DO THIS" AND "DO THAT" YOU HAVE ALL THE MONEY TAKE CARE OF IT YOURSELVES!

Sonja

Geeze you people will just b*tch for b*tchings sake won't you .. the you'll buy it when the Consumer Reports rates it??? Seriously do you buy anything else without checking Consumer Reports first?? and why is it any 'different' ... learn to read before you rant people... 100% of the profits go to a group dedicated to making sure people around the world have fresh clean drinking water, something we take for granted here. Now go back to your gruel and clothes the curtains around your beds.

Jim in Cali

Screw you Damon. I can do whatever the hell I want with my money.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments