Michael Jackson's Mini-Me -- Tae Bo Royalty

11/30/2010 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The kid busting out the insane moves in Michael Jackson's new music video "Hold My Hand" has rhythm in his blood -- because the boy is directly related to Billy Blanks -- the King of Tae Bo.

Billy Blanks Hold My Hand
9-year-old Michael Isaac Blanks is Billy Blanks' nephew -- and the kid has been performing as an MJ wannabe for years.

In fact, just last year Michael's MJ impersonation even caught the eye of "This Is It" director Kenny Ortega -- who called Blanks "a real prodigy" at a dancing event for Nigel Lythgoe's Dizzy Feet Foundation.

Judging from the footage we got at the MJ video shoot this weekend -- Kenny knows what he's talking about.

get it right

Now we have pint sized MJ wannabes making the $$$ and getting promoted on MJ coat tails. Why not,right.

Wonder how Blanket feels about this kid, and the video. Don't ask him though, he's only MJ's SON and it's none of his business to have feelings or opinions on anything right.

I'm saying I worry about all three of them... but, Blanket I've always worried about the most from the get go. Damn. Makes me wanna just snatch him up, and RUN like hell with him to some far corner of the world and PROTECT him, let the rest of them snarl up on themselves for all that money, this kid is LITTLE an orphan and is lost among all that ugly nastiness at Havenhurst and all that, that is surrounding him!! The others are older, and have a mother (no guess not really by the definition that matters most anyway.. LORD!).... MAN I worry about Blanket!!

Todd

Congrats Michael Issac Blanks. You are awesome, keep up the good work. Your parents must be so proud.

get it right

Posted at 5:32 AM on Nov 30, 2010 by Whamo

===================================================

Hey Whamo ... yeah, YOU, WANKER. I should GAF and worry about about your opinion? I couldn't f*cking care less what the hell you think about a damn thing. Get it? Got it? Good. FO.

Lady

Um... I think Kenny knows what he's talking about based on the fact that he's Kenny !@#$%^& Ortega.

Chelsea

he's a good little dancer! :)

courtney

u people saying it's good michael jackson is dead ? that is heartless. u have 2 die i have 2 die we all have 2 die. we never know. u might wake up the next day and something happen u may never come back u guys has loves ones u care about and your world would be ****tered if something happened 2 them the same way with the jackson family they r in another world right now and so is his kids due to losing him. people should watch what they say cause it happened 2 me it could happen. u if don't like my comment i could careless what think of me. cause every body that is walking this earth have 2 die we all r humans

YouCantHideTheTruth

did erin jacobs give you these photos from the video shoot TMZ? you guys really should provide ur number one snitch with a better camera! The quality of these is rubbish!

YouCantHideTheTruth

perhaps erin jacobs is only good at stealing photos ...rather than capturing them! Just a thought TMZ, maybe you want to keep her on inet trolling duty and keep her away from expensive things! Word on the streets is she'd sell her soul for money

GetLost

Whamo and Mark. You know why you always saying MJ was a PEDO. Its because you really are in your heart. Whose little back are you blowing out right now. Always takes one to know one. F!ckin losers.

NICOLE

Tangerine

You sillies, let Michael's legend live in all the younger "stars" that emulate him and bring a SMILE to the faces of everyone who will be watching them perform. Michael was INNOCENT and you need to respect that and stop all this nonsense bashing him unjustifiably. Blanket will be okay. He is surrounded by love. Michael would not want him to try to imitate his dad's dancing for public viewing(and criticisms) anyway. R.I.P., Michael, the good daddy!

mymjj5

All these videos w/actors, spliced up CDs and corny video games released after MJ's death are nothing more than cheapazz trinket trash............JMO!!!!!!!

btw: Not counting "This Is IT"!!!!

Rhea

To all those saying how big of a pedophile Michael is or whatever, I don't know what country you all call home, but in this country (USA) you are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law. Now you can moan all you want about how he paid someone off, or how the jury was not going to convict Michael Jackson, or whatever other bs you can pull out of God-knows-where. The point is, not only was he found not guilty on all of the counts on the second time we heard this drama, but when he died, the first boy who accused him pulled an "Oopsie," and came out and told everyone that he lied. If they were going to convict him, they certainly should have all told the same story and kept the story straight during cross. It's amazing though, how much people like to believe that they know exactly what went on and that the court found these facts, when none of it was proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

That being said. I think this little boy would have delighted Michael Jackson because he always loved to be loved and admired. I think imitation is the highest form of flattery, and I wish him well.

get it right

The delusional rantings of a 7th level fcuktard's stellar display of too lost to GET the simplicity of "F.O. NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ISSUES OF DUHHHH WHY AM I NOT WORTHY?!" looks like THIS ...

====================================================

Hey **** for brains, you sure do care what I said or you wouldn't have replied to my post.

Posted at 9:12 AM on Nov 30, 2010 by Whamo

====================================================

ROFLMAO, applause! .... gotta LOVE their INSATIABLE need to KEEP PROVING THE POINT answering their own question! - BOOYAH! :oD