Kardashian 911 Call

My Baby Has Hives, Threw Up

11/30/2010 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call from last week in which Kourtney Kardashian sounded the alarm that her 11-month-old son Mason was having an allergic reaction to peanut butter.

Kardashian 911 Call
In the November 21 call, Kourtney is calm as a cucumber as she tells the dispatcher Mason has "hives on his face and he threw up."

An ambulance took Mason to a local hospital -- where he made a full recovery.

Becky

How did the operator know that it was Kourtney calling? Did he recognize her voice or did her number & name show up on the screen he was looking at?

Me

Sick of seeing their ugly baby.

AcesNEights

Stupid bitch! Boy she sounds real concerned about her eeerr baby! Of course this comes along right when there's a scandal with their "KardASShian Kard" they r nothing but a bunch of Armenian gypsy thieves! When's the paternity test you dumb whore?

Emm

That baby doesn't look anything like ****butt. He looks more like the guy from Miami she had a fling with.

Just keepin' it real...

Jenny

OK WHY IS NO ONE ON TMZ LIVE TODAY

Triumph

I think they did it for their new show "Throwing Up With The Kardashians".

Tellit

Geez...
talk about lazy!

SaraDiggers

What kind of moron feeds an eleven month old infant peanut butter? Read books and take classes, people!!!!!

The AAP is a great place to start if you're so stupid you don't know what an infant should be eating.

And we don't need a license to parent but need one to drive.

Terrifying. Absolutely Terrifying.

Harley_Quinn

does anyone else think this guy looks like Christian Bale from American Psycho?

canadasue

I agree that young children should not be given peanut products at such a young age but I can't believe the idiots who are criticizing her for calling 911 -- that is exactly what she should have done! I have a life threatening nut allergy and although I am extremely careful and always carry an epi-pen, I wouldn't hestitate to call an ambulance, if necessary. It could be the difference between life and death.

Mike

Again?! Maybe it's time to put Khloe outside. Clearly the baby is allergic.

maggie

I hate the Kardashians family and even I can admit that calling 911 was the right thing to do. If she take him to the clinic it could be too late - if she did that then you all would be saying "why didn't she call 911?" I do agree that she should have known not to give peanut butter to her baby...that was just stupid!!

Edward

Publicity stunt!! Of course she was calm, it was all staged. Besides she is too dumb and shallow to panic.

jack

Only in the US. What a waste of public resources. I hope noone was actually in need of the ambulance. Who do these morons think they are?

sheesh

OMG, what a F'ing MORON! She gave her less than one year old baby PEANUTBUTTER???!!! Doesn't her or her idiot family know anything about raising a baby?????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments