Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit Refiled

11/30/2010 9:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If at first you don't succeed ... Joe Jackson has refiled the Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray.

Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit

A federal judge threw out Joe's claim, ruling the case should have been filed in a California state court.  So Joe's lawyer has now refiled the case in L.A. County Superior Court.

Joe is alleging that Dr. Murray was negligent in administering the Propofol that killed the singer.

Joe is also suing Applied Pharmacy Services in Las Vegas, that sold the drug to Murray.

CC

In my opinion Dr. Murry is the one who got screwed in this deal. He didn't have the foresight to see that taking on a weirdo - doper for a patient would essentially ruin his reputation.

Joe is just looking for money to pay all of MJ's creditors. This lawsuit will end up going nowhere.

Maybe Dr. Murray should sue the MJ estate for the damage done to his career. I suppose that would be pointless since he wouldn't be able to collect anything when he won since the estate is one big IOU.

angles

NOW LETS GO BACK TO THE TIME THE AMBULANCE TOOK MICHAEL AWAY THERE WAS TWO GUYS STANDING BY THERE CARS LAUGHING GO BACK TO THAT VERY SENE AND YOU WILL SEE THEM I THOUGHT RIGHT AWAY THIS HAS CRIME IN IT THEY WERE STANDING AGAINST THERE CARS AT THE OTHERENTRANCE OF MICHAELS HOUSE I WAS SO MAD I KNEW THEN IT WAS A HIT. HE GOT TOO BIG AND SOMEONE WANTED HIM HIT . I WILL BELIEVE IT TILL I DIE MYSELF AND I HAVE TALKED TO MANY PEOPLE IN THE TALENT WORLD AND THEY AGREE THE CORNER EVEN SAID

dprice

@ # 26

drug addicts die, end of story. MJ would have gotten them somewhere else. Conrad is not going to jail because MJ wanted another hit. His malpractice insurance will be forced to pay and he'll go free. Dr.s kill people/let people die every day. It's called malpractice and is not a crime. I understand you were a big fan of MJ, but it does not mean someone should go to jail because he died. Elvis took pills and died, so did marylin monroe and thier Drs didn't go to jail.

Scott

You know what I would be the first to encourage Joe.

Yeah we all know his motive greed that he tries to disguse as grief for his son but hey let's try to look at the big picture.

My whole outlook is let's say Joe uncovers one thing and only one thing from his lawsuit that can not only be used at the criminal trial but also a stepping stone to other "mistakes" then to me it's worth it. I am hoping he can open the can of worms that answers a lot of questions his fans have.

What I am wondering is why all these "hiccups" in his suit? Is it aeg, perhaps sony fighting him indirectly so things don't come to light? The reason I ask is I can't see Joe spending his own money with the incompetence of his lawyers attempts.....anyway thats my 2 cents.

Scott.

kim

Posted at 5:58 PM on Nov 30, 2010 by dprice

This could be true about his malpractice insurance paying but they filed papers in Houston a few weeks ago saying they are not paying any fees what so ever for Murray. And Murray took a oath when he became a doctor, and do doctor's walk out of a room after knocking someone out with that stuff? I understand that Michael played a part in this also by wanting that drug to sleep. But Muray played a part also. A man died due to his negligence. He needs to be held accountable.

kate1

Posted at 5:52 PM on Nov 30, 2010 by Echo

Joe was with Michael at least February 2009, meeting with Randy P. (AEG) and Leonard Rowe. See this video.

Scott

The only thing that scares me is if Joe gets close and I see TMZ have a story that "Joe Settles for cash"......sad but true.

my opinion

Keep up the fight Mr. Jackson

RIP MJ

LOVE, PEACE, KINDNESS & RESPECT makes a better world for us ALL

kim

Scott,

I personally think the Aeg suit that Katherine has will happen exactly that way. Aeg will do everything under the sun to keep everything quiet if they were negligent in any way what so ever. I do not think that suit will ever reach the courtroom.

Scott

I hear ya Kim sad but very very very true......the thing that sucks as us the fans will never know. if push comes to shove they give the "dysfunctional" family a few bucks. What absolutely kills me is it "Michael" they labeled as dysfunctional when in reality it was not him........anyway it's all good I still hold a fraction of hope for the truth, nice to know someone is on the same page

TY KIm :)

tc

Joe Jackson is the biggest whore...

Siggisiss

Posted at 5:54 PM on Nov 30, 2010 by kate1

Such a great article. Everyone should read it!

I just have this to say to Joe: you go! Never give up!

Praised1

HATE is ugly.

Gsharon 710

Hold your hatred and consider that a lawsuit could turn up some unanswered questions. Speaking of wanting someone to be killed may end up getting money from you.

IT has been reported MJJ has forgiven his Father. Just because a dollar was not in the will does not mean he was forgotten. To be honest he would make sure his Dad was cared for by way of Catherine. Joe has always had some type of business where he could be sued and lose everything. Doesn't that make more sense?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments