Sofia Vergara Held Up in Miami

11/30/2010 11:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

"Modern Family" MILF Sofia Vergara nearly had a wardrobe malfunction while soaking her lovely bones in the Miami sun this weekend.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2

The gorgeous 38-year-old went two-pieces.

truth

carl

What in the hell is this? Where are the pictures of the bikini bod? This sucks

sweetdee88

god i hate miami. coral gables and coconut grove are nice but the rest of south florida is one giant cuban sess pool

MAdegree

@ poster #3- -You're so right. When I was in grad school at UM and on my way home from work, the cuban rioters protested on the Palmetto in response to the coast guard spraying of so-called refugees. They climbed highway signs displaying their cuban flags, held up traffic and kicked in my passenger window while yelling at me in spanish when I trailed a police officer in the shoulder lane to get around the stand- still traffic. I hadn't done anything to them. All I told them was to let me pass so I could get home and rest. I was so terrified that I caught a flight out of that place the next morning. Miami is another country, as far as I'm concerned, and they can have it!

kaonunez

Posters #3 and #4
everybody does not have the luck to be born like YOU.
in this world there are poor people whom they look for to survive.
you must give thanks to God to be where you are.
reflection and tolerance

sweetdee88

#5 could you preach to the cubans that run that town as well? because i guarantee you that if you are in miami and you are white they consider you an invader and they are not tolerant and they will look at you like you are a dumb ass for not knowing spanish.

Shread

In 5 years this girl is going to be short and mucho grande WIDE and ready to clean someones house.

THIN LIZZY

Miami smells like dead fish

Kobe

i would love to stuff my face in between her melons. she is by far better looking than 95% of the other females in hollywood.

Demi

TRUST ME I`VE SEEN IT IN SOUTH BEACH. SHE IS A RAG.

Demi

Lots of plastic surgery too. And I can't figure out what's up with that hair! Wig or weave?

cosimo

Hi poster #3 and #4. It's great to hear your borderline racist comments. America and the world is evolving. The two of you fools need to get used to it.

MAdegree

Back at ya, poster 12...Correction, Cuban-dominated Miami, not America, is evolving, unfortunately, into a place that does not want to honor English as the native language or civil, peaceful demonstrations as the rule and not the exception. And yes, us american "fools" want the same respect and tolerance that cubans in South Florida demand! For the record, 1)inconveniencing hundreds of innocent highway commuters by holding them hostage in their own country in stand-still traffic caused by cubans while the cubans protested U.S. Coast Guard policies that the commuters (myself included) were not responsible for and 2) standing in front of my car, rocking it, and kicking in the passenger window because I wanted to get home is not the way to win support or sympathizers for their cause. Next time, they ought to try that crap in a real english-speaking, diverse american metropolis with a backbone where their numbers aren't as great or their passions aren't as popular and see what happens. Protests should be peaceful demonstrations not uncivilized, violent displays of behavior. I guarantee if you were an innocent passer-by-*** casualty of their "passionate" protest that had to pay hundreds of dollars to repair your car window after trying to get home from graduate classes and a hard day's work when you are not the cause of their problems, you would not be so understanding and sympathetic to their political concerns. Ordinarily, I would have empathized with them, but after my experience, I am absolutely, irrevocably unconcerned and they will not be in my prayers for my country. Furthermore, the U.S. needs to extend the same refuge and courtesies to Haitians that come over under the same cir***stances as cubans instead of deporting or turning them away in makeshift boats.

get real

Sofia.......... Thought You were a beauty. Without the hollywood makeup studio, You look Normal. Pretty, But. Normal. guess we all dont look so bad.

SANDRAC

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE CUBANS, DO NOT COME TO MIAMI. WE DO NOT NEED *******S LIKE YOU HERE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments