« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Barry: I DID NOT Have Affair with Tony Parker

12/2/2010 10:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman named in the alleged Tony Parker sexting scandal is finally breaking her silence -- adamantly denying that she had an affair with Eva Longoria's husband.

1202_erin_berry_tony_parker_eva_BN

Erin Barry -- wife of Tony's former teammate Brent Barry -- just went to her website and wrote, "I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I 'pursue' Tony Parker."

She continues, "Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship."

"My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided."

See the entire statement after the jump ...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Greetings all,

It has been brought to my attention that people who do not know me think that I have had an affair with Tony Parker. I have received hundreds of emails and phone calls from supportive friends who do know me and know that what is being insinuated about me is a complete lie. I am so busy with my children and law school studies that to take even a few moments out of my day to address this ludicrous issue is an annoyance. I only take the time to explain myself because apparently my silence, as a result of my indifference, has been construed as an admission of guilt. These are my words and this is the last you will hear from me on this subject because I have more important things to do.

I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I “pursue” Tony Parker. Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship. My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided.

Every day I dedicate myself to being a good person and the best Mom that I can possibly be for my two beautiful children. I pride myself on being a Mom first, an advocate for abused children second, and a law student third. Those are the things that are of the utmost importance to me. I have spent my adult life fighting for children who have been victimized so forgive me for not caring when someone tells me that my name is being dragged through the mud.

Salacious rumors are not what keep me awake at night. What keeps me awake is wondering how the 5-year-old who was taken away from her abusive family is sleeping during her first night in a children’s shelter. I worry about friends fighting overseas and whether or not they will return home to their families. I worry about the health of my children, my family, and my friends. I worry about soccer uniforms, carpool, immunizations, baseball practice, paying the bills on time, grocery shopping, the kid’s homework, and so many other things that may seem menial to some people; but to me are everything. Right now I worry about my law school finals… being a first year law student is much scarier than dealing with gossip!

Happy Thanksgiving. My family and I want thank our troops and their families for their sacrifices that enable us to enjoy our freedoms this holiday season.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. While you are here I would encourage you to get involved with (or donate to) the children’s organizations that fight child abuse and neglect in San Antonio or your part of the world.

God bless you and your family,

Erin Marie Barry
For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KJ

Brent Barry has no idea how fortunate he is to be rid of this completely, self centered narcissist.

He may be hurting now, but he will realize his good fortune soon enough.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

It's all Eva's fault!

mikster

Liar, been to that rodeo tried every excuse in the world, next time just say IM MARRIED or NO works also TRAMP!!!!!! Hope it was worth it.

happilywed

Did Barry file for divorce from his wife?

How many men would be cool with their wives sexting with their co-workers?

Who Really Gives A Eff

Texting or Sextig is INFIDELITY. If you are emotionally connected with someone NOT your spouse its INFIDELITY. Whether it on the phone or internet. Like someone else said she NEVER mentioned Eva as a Friend ONLY Tony, So if shes NOT friends with Eva it makes it a hell of alot easier to steal her husband. Total HOME WRECKING SLUT!!

Bob

Liar.

LA

Wow! You write how you dedicate your life but you forgot to put all your sextexting to a married man! Thats what you have been dedicate yourself too...SEXTEXTING NOT YOUR KIDS FIRST. The Kids need to be with their father not their lying mother. Good parenting idiot!

janet

Stupid. Why only now u posted on yr website. Skunk. Eva, Fight for your marriage. U r perfect together. Asked for God guidance

HumanNature

... Why does this woman has a website again?

Posted at 6:55 PM on Dec 2, 2010 by MightyMad

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING, SHE NEVER DENY THAT SHE WAS "SEXTING", EVA'S MAN!!!

HEY ERIN!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE LAWYER????

YOU ARE FULL OF BS!!!

Liz

Seriously...who cares? Big whoop.

KJ

Re - happilywed

Brent Barry filed for divorce.....

Sunshine

Shame on TMZ for printing such LIES! LOL Yeah, it did not feel right coming out. Anyway.... lol

George210

SUREEEEEEE!! you just sent pic's of your vagina and chi chi's to a married man's phone, your husbands ex-teammate and to your supposed friends husband. I call hooker on this one. She is trying to chase that new contract T.P. just got...hahaha...

Googie

Who was the spin doctor who wrote that letter. Don't think of me, think of abused children, think of our military, think about me studying for exams. People just think of anything but what I & Tony Parker did. Believe me, I speak only the truth....Yeah right!

So why were there messages between you & Tony Parker? Why would someone sextext with their best friend's husband. You're not a kid, you did more than sextext with Tony. Nice try, but you know this letter was a bunch of $#it.

MzKiKi

Seriously..i have a hard time feeling bad for Eva Longoria. The lesson here is really for her: you cannot manipulate someone into saying "I Do", and not expect problems. That's what happened here.

It's not like Tony wanted to tie the knot. Eva started 'dating' Mario Lopez to make Tony believe that she might leave him for Mario..which she wasn't going to do. Mario wasn't feeling her like that anyway. She just wanted to get married to Tony.
Tony didn't really want to get married, or at least not at that time. He felt like if he didn't do it then, he would lose Eva.

That's what she gets. You can't make things like that happen. It has to come naturally in it's own time for it to work. Oh well..i guess she knows now.