Justin Bieber -- Now With Mustache

12/3/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sick of the pre-pubescent peach fuzz facial hair, 16-year-old Justin Bieber decided to give himself a mustache last night ... with the help of some black ink.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Fake it 'til you make it.

Sikh

Y'all are just jealous because he gets to pork hot 16 year old girls...while you guys only do that in your daydreams.

Posted at 9:08 AM on Dec 3, 2010 by Bobo Frog

Bobo Frog, what is he porking them with, his finger? I guess that's why he needed the bandage cuz I doubt he has enough of his own equipment to do the job. What am I saying? He doesn't even like girls!

And to all of you sheep saying leave him alone because he's a kid, wake up!!
He's not a kid, he's a teen. A teen who chose to throw himself in the adult arena. He was in an episode of CSI I heard. He promoted a song or vid during one of the games for the World Series. He tried to put his name on nail polish claiming it was for charity... sure Justin, at what percentage? He purposely setup a kiss in a car with that Jasmine girl, while paps were shooting them. He did that grown-up photo tease with Kim K. on a beach, angering his little girl juvenile base. If he's just a kid and he's so great, why doesn't Canada reclaim him and make him a honorary spokes person?
I think they're happy to finally get rid of the little brat.

Now He thinks he can tread water in the deep end and we are suppose to leave him alone. Well, if he can't swim in the deep section of the pool, then he needs to stay in the kids section until he's an adult and is able to handle the deep water.
I have no sympathy for Justin Wannabe-ber.
He should learn how to sing, and give the auto-tune machines a rest.
Not to mention my POOR EARS!

Kimba10

Dag, some of y'all on here are just down right mean. He's just a kid trying to make a better life/future for him and his mom and having a little fun along the way. What has Bieber done so wrong to make you all hate him so? To make you all say such mean, hateful, ugly and nasty things about him?

. e's spread joy and happiness through his music and dance while earning himself a nice paycheck. I don't see the harm.

What exactly is your teenage cousin, son, brother, nephew doing positive and created that's benefiting others? Think about that before you knock The Biebster!

Kimba10

dag I was trying to edit my first post and it went through n e way...

I like his music and I like him as a person. He's very friendly, nice, good looking and there's not a thing wrong with his hair. Justin Bieber looks the way God created him. He's spread joy and happiness through his music and dance while earning himself a nice paycheck. I don't see the harm.

What exactly is your teenage cousin, son, brother, nephew doing positive and creative that's benefiting others? Think about that before you knock The Biebster!

PETER LEE

THATS A "DIRTY SANCHEZ" HE HAS THERE. LOOK IT UP..

silentstarling

If I were almost 17 years old and had the body of a 12 year old, I'd ask my parents to take me to a doctor to see why I haven't entered puberty yet. He should weigh 175 pounds and be at least 5' 10" by now, not a 95 pound weakling with peach fuzz for pubes. Worse is his voice. I should be two octives lower by now. I'm really starting to think that he's taking female hormones to hold back puberty. Here, the parents of a 16 year old was hauled to court by school health officials for refusing to take their son to an endocrinologist to see why he was failing to mature.

FreeWill

Look at that! little Freddy Mercury how manly....wait WTF

bstill

He has to fake his "gasms" as well. Just sayin

DEE

well as a 16 year old girl she may never get facial hair, well until she 45.

Dee-Nutz

He's still a ***!

Alicia

haterzz!!!

bigdickdaddy

what a stupidass

vince

he looks like freddy mercury of queen... lol!

Jillian

OMB Nice Biebes all the haters are porb ugly or just ugly and jealous dont listen to them u have talent and ur dream came true dont let them ruin any part of it LUV U(:

DGM

justin bieber is uncir***cised!!!!
wahahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!

tariqgidwani

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha very nice hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhahaaaahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhhhahaahhahahhhhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh