Mel Gibson's 'Beaver' -- The Trailer

12/4/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You don't have to wait any longer to get a glimpse of Mel Gibson's new movie -- "Beaver
 finally has a trailer.

Sqiggy

Good god that was the biggest peice of ish I have ever seen in my life,Which is sad cause although Jodie Foster supports this lunatic I still enjoy her body of work and her body haha.

She still looks good even at her age. Ugh did you see Gibson though? LOL he is utterly disgusting.

The idea that a woman looking like Jodie Foster would be married to that man is nothing more then ridiculous.

I may give it a gander when it's on cable which should be a month after it's release lol dunno that I would even give it that long maybe pay per view first.

SAD SAD SATE OF AFFAIRS THIS MANIAC'S LIFE HAS TURNED INTO ISN'T IT?

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Yep, even you, you'll reap what you sow.

ohreally

Incidentally, Mel is still REALLY hot! What a handsome guy. Some people are so lucky, beautiful all their lives! Poor Sqiggy needs to put on her bi-focals.
This movie is going to be a HIT!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I want the puppet when it goes on the market. Thinkit will?

Don't forget to VOTE!

azlee

you know I keep watching it, mel aside and I do like Jodie. I think this movie is going to powerful. Almost like "the beautiful life" That was a true story and Nash and I email here and there.

I do think this will fly and fly big.

azlee

sweetheart, hun, type to us but don't rant and yell. You lose me lady! At the weeks end I want easy communication, please.

now don't tell me to go suck a toe :-)

My two cents ;)

@ 27 dotty4 in fact YES he was recorded by police surveillance YES he did say it no matter if the tapes were edited the sentence came from his mouth...but maybe u should go back to drawing nazi symbols on ur forehead loser

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Nash? really? How interesting! What a guy!

angelika466

that would be Angelika,

nite all

azlee

yeah, he has helped me a bunch with the medical treatment of my son, specially when it got really tense that they wanted to do shock treatments. I emailed him and got his input.

his input after all he went through (and by the way he doesn't have to take meds anymore) was don't do it. He is a very kind, and damn smart guy. No wonder they gave him the Nobel prize.

Dumbfounded

I'll see it. I wish him well, and hope he finds peace in his life. I hope he and Oksana can just call this a relationship that was not meant to be and both can grow from their mistakes. I found it heartless that she took an oppurtunity to blackmail him with his career, when all she had to do was call te police. I was reading up on cases of California statute of limitations for DV and believe it or not other men have written in on the statute of limitations for filing DV charged because ex-wives and ex-girlfiends were holding a slap over their exes head for money or civil suit unless they paid, the attorney advised them to file extortion complaints because it was illegal. Must be a California thing.

fuddyduddy

The BEAVER!

That will be the hottest toy for next Christmas!

I'll be going to see this movie.

I'm glad things are starting to move for Mel's career. He will be fine.

yo

Woo Hoo, Team OJ / Charlie Mel is back and manic in full force spamming here! They love love love ... um.... the money that Mel bought his crazy father's right wing extremist church with for them, bless their little rabid hearts. And since they have no jobs, they can spam here day in and out, and talk to each other all day, spewing their bile.

Beaver ho! Go Team Mel / Charlie / OJ!

azlee

ok, going to bed you all. have a good one.

I really want to see this movie.

irishdaffy

It seeks ok. Nothing I want to rush out and watch.