'Hold My Hand' Video -- Just a Tease

12/5/2010 12:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This should hold Michael Jackson fans over for a bit -- a :30 teaser for the video for "Hold My Hand."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Tellit

Just think...
IF the undead Michael Jackson hadn't conveniently "died" you wouldn't be out buying this piecemeal inferior junk.
Barf.
It pays to "die".

sophiecestmoi

I'm so glad to see you back Michael...You can wear a bonnet hide your sexy shoulders behind a scarf, I think I could recognize your figure, your long arms and thin legs among thousands.I'm waiting everyday for your return.Very nice song, I prefer "Much too soon", but I'm much too romantic..
Your soul and mine are connected,
Yours for always, L.O.V.E.

kate1

Again, this is not what Michael wanted to show us, for sure. Once again, the disrespect to his memory, his legacy, his children. Everything that is happening is disgusting. They killed him deliberately to take possession of his property and his legacy. Everything is so sad. I, as a fan since a baby, I'm living a nightmare with no end.

LC4Michael

Awesome post Chico! We all need to take your advice and just ingnore the hateful comments that are spewed about MJ and others on this board.

MJ fans unite! We are much more powerful than any hater could ever be! It's all about L.O.V.E.!!

Joanne

So yes I take you hand
Michael you will always be the best person you do not replace
I miss you so much

privacymjj

It's not enough for me!!!need MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!
i cry when i hear this song and when i watch the video !!!
MICHAEL, LOVE YOU MORE BABY !!!!LOVE YOU ETERNALLY !!!
SWEETHEART, MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU DEEPLY!!!
L.O.V.E.L.O.V.E.L.O.V.E.

kathy N

Another masterpiece. Sounds great even they are only demo
Forever Michael.

Lorena

It breaks my heart...

LONG LIVE THE KING OF MUSIC, MICHAEL JACKSON...

andrea

This clip rocks!!!! Wish I could have been in LA tobe a part of the filming for it as an extra. This is such a beautiful song!!! I cannot wait to get this video.

MJ miss you forever. YOU ROCK MY WORLD. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.RIP!!!!

denise

michael jackson um ícone da música ele é o "rei dos reis da música" amo ele pra sempre.

Joanne

I still love more and more I miss him so much
Why they killed our MJ?, I do not accept that!
Love you miss you
Thank you to TMZ for us to share our comments on Michael

Pina

OMG!! OMG!!! My heart BURSTS for Michael Jackson.

What a beautiful video. I can't wait to see the whole thing. It feels like he's still with us. I wish he was and that I could Hold His Hand.

Love You More Michael!!!

Taelyn

Looks good.. Ofcourse I hate that they marked this as a "Low Budget" production.. That is a bit insulting to MJ.. But Im glad they are atleast using the real Michael some great footage and showcasing the LOVE his fans have for him. Its a good start.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7