MJ Album -- Snippets from EVERY SINGLE New Song

12/6/2010 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's another Michael Jackson mega-tease -- 10 brand new snippets from every song on the upcoming album have gone public ... just days before the album is set for release.
120610_michael_audio_still_v2_m

30 seconds from each song appeared on the Internet this weekend -- which adds up to a pretty badass five-minute preview of the new album titled, "MICHAEL."

The full album is scheduled to be released next week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

walax

on itunes?

Mike

He's dead.

Prettybaby

Who cares if it's released? Didn't listen to pedo junky before dead, even leeeeeeeess desire to listen now and pad the pockets of the family leeches. They need to get off their sorry @$$e$ and get a J-O-B! I blame his death on THEM!

Lunchbox

bad music is bad

lovemj

all sounds great. can't wait to hear the songs in their entirety!

Criss

I'm really looking forward to the album in its entirety.

moxie

What?? Listen, can you whittle that down to 4 seconds per song, I don't have time for the 30 second version.

Gridiron

I wonder if that's the album cover, because sadly, that's not what he looked like recently. That picture is of an early to mid-eighties Michael. That's the way I like to remember him. apparently, I'm not alone.

studrail

who cares!

mj is the sexiest man ever

i cant wait to hear the whole album
mj rocks
the greatest ever
so many jealous people wow

silentstarling

I didn't get to hear the Foreskin Scrubbing Song. I imagine it sounds a lot like someone using a Brillo pad on an old stainless steel sink. Wash the cheese away!

iPhorgot

SONGS 1,3,5 ARE NOT MICHAEL JACKSON SINGING YOU DUMB ****S($ONY). Are people now dumb and deaf? I'd rather hear Madonna sings these songs then some forgot to evolve drumstick who sounds like Michael Jackson. $ONY..."YOU ARE SO DUMB; YOU'RE REALLY REALLY DUMB...YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL AND CONFESS, WE LOOKIN' FOR YOU, WE GONNA FIND YOU." Merry ****ing Christmas. I shall now go **** a double rainbow and leave it on Teddy Riley's doorstep. L.O.V.E.

really?

He's teased us for over 17 months. Now he needs to "mega" come back!!

iPhorgot

I FOUND OUT WHY TEDDY RILEY IS NOW DUMB & DEAF!!! YES I HAVE TO SCREAM SO HE CAN HEAR!!! HOPEFULLY HE WILL REGAIN HIS HEARING, BUT THAT IS UNLIKELY!!! http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/amazing-video-shows-man-rescued-from-oncoming-train/6ymvpli?q=train+rescue&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhp&form=msnhed&gt1=43001

Pam

Come on people, most of the album is not even Michael Jackson singin'!!!

Sony Sucks!!!!

Do NOT buy this FAKE album!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments