MJ Album -- Snippets from EVERY SINGLE New Song

12/6/2010 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's another Michael Jackson mega-tease -- 10 brand new snippets from every song on the upcoming album have gone public ... just days before the album is set for release.
120610_michael_audio_still_v2_m

30 seconds from each song appeared on the Internet this weekend -- which adds up to a pretty badass five-minute preview of the new album titled, "MICHAEL."

The full album is scheduled to be released next week.

Sam

THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

ANOTHER DAY

AND THAT LAST ONE MUCH TOO SOON, MY FAVOURITES, ALTHOUGH TEHY ALL SOUND SO EFFING AMAZING, I CANT FAWKIN WAIT I CANT

Niki_luv_mj

-.- wtf r haters listening to this if they dont like michael jackson? just ****ing leave him alone! hes dead now-.-...Album sounds great:)

MixOLotRecords

This is what happens when Micheal lets Tito write music. Micheal like a fine instrument sounds great, but the third grade lyrics kill me. Its kind of say really. I can only assume that Micheal was exploring sounds and melodies with these tracks and if alive would have never let them be circulated.

XPL Not or For Public Consumption...

Michelle

it sounds so goo, i wish MJ was here to see how much he was loved. Miss you bunches MJ RIP, my soul man.

Jasmine

I've been a huge MJ fan since I can remember, and I've loved all his albums EXCEPT "Invincible". Unfortunately I can't honestly say I'm feeling this one either.

Karen

I am too sure about this album some sounds like him some dont. and I kinda agree with (some other ppl) thats says this should not be released because MJ was a perfectionist.and these songs are not perfect.I think his children should be able to decide what is released and whats not.

David

To all MJ Fans,

I think it is so funny when the haters say things like his new album sucks, Michael is this or that. If I do not like something or someone I will not waste my time listening to it or commenting on it, I would just let it be! As fans we know that people can't take their eyes or ears off of Michael; he manages to get everyones attention. Some people just can't handle that, they feel bad about themselves because no one pays attention to them. They can't stand the fact the Michael has a strong fan base and they have nothing! Let the haters seeth in their jealousy, find the humor in it. I realize that all they are looking for is attention.

I love Michael Jackson no matter what anyone says, I was a fan in good and bad times for over 30 years. I miss and love you MJ and I am steady laughing at the haters!

Ryker

It just doesnt matter if it's really mj or not. not to me anyway. i'll buy it cuz i like what i heard. i want and need some new mj memories to share with my children. mj was a huge part up my life. i'm grown with kids of my own and michael has been with me for 30 years now. im not ready to let him go. since his death i've thought of him often. i've been feeling this small void in my heart, a void he used to fill. mj's music made me feel alive. since his passing i've really been feeling the loss. i dont want to feel that way anymore. i want to celebrate an amazingly talented man that has been with me in good times and bad throughout most of my life. so i will buy this album the day it comes out and i will blast it as loud as my stereo will allow and i will remember the happiness and joy that mj has given me. he may not be proud of the final product, but perhaps he'll be smiling down at those of us who are still enjoying his legacy, still happily singing along and still dancing out loud.

biglou

i am a huge mj fan and i WAS looking forward to the new album, but most of this album sounds like one of those crappy youtube videos who claim to have "unreleased" mj stuff, but it's someone else.......sony should be ashamed of itself,they really need to come clean

nobleday

Happy days. Bring the new songs on...cannot wait. Real music from real musicians.

Pegasus

Ryker - You expressed my very senteniments about MJ's album. I feel the exact same way. Have a great day!

pete

...MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS BROTHERS HIT THE BIG TIME BACK IN LATE 60's AT MOTOWN...FROM LATE 60'S TILL NOW MJ IS ALWAYS HEADLINE IN EVERY ASPECT OF MUSIC ''AND THAT'S AWESOME''...THE FACT IS HATERS STILL NOW CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE'S THE MOST POPULAR PERSON WORLWIDE...MJ HAS BILLIONS OF LOYAL FANS WORLDWIDE AND KEEP ON INCREASING EVERYDAY...U LIKE IT OR NOT..''MJ WILL REIGN FOREVER BECAUSE HE'S THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AND THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME..''

pete

..ONE OF THE REASON THAT HATERS HATED MJ BECAUSE THEIR IDOLS CAN'T BEAT MJ's AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS..DEFINITELY TILL THE END OF TIME NO ARTIST CAN SURPASSED MJ's ACHIEVEMENTS...''MJ PERFORMING LIVE SINCE AGE OF 5 INFRONT OF MILLIONS OF FANS..J5 TOUR THE WORLD BACK IN 70's TWICE...THEN MJ WITH HIS BROTHERS TOUR AGAIN IN THE 80'S TWICE 80 AND 84..THEN MJ DID HIS OWN WORLD TOUR 87 TO 89 ''THE BAD TOUR..THE BIGGEST TOUR OF ALL TIME...IN THE 90'S MJ TOUR TWICE 92 AND 96...IN 2001 2 NIGHT SOLD OUT SHOWS A J5 REUNION IN NEW YORK...O2 ARENA SHOWS IN LONDON GOT SOLD OUT IN JUST 5 HOURS..MJ WAS 2 TIME INDUCTY OF ROCK AND HALL OF FAME..THRILLER IS THE BIGGEST SELLIMG OF ALL TIME..MJ IS THE MOST AWARDED ARTIST OF ALL TIME AND THE MOST SUCESSFUL ARTIST OF TIME...GOD IS BLESSING MJ ALL THE WAY AND THIS ALBUM WILL GOIN TO BE A WORLDWIDE HIT..SURE THING..

Butterfly

Posted at 7:09 PM on Dec 6, 2010 by Ryker

Exacly my feelings,..

and i will blast it as loud as my stereo will allow and i will remember the happiness and joy ...

but with the last note of each song the sadness comes back

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

Peacocksbride

WOW! May be it is not a Michael's album and just a collection of his songs, but thanks God for this gift...I would buy him singing under the shower. I like most of what I have heard!