Brad Pitt: Angelina's Booty Is Up for Grabs

12/7/2010 11:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Brad Pitt used the NYC premiere of "The Tourist" on Monday night to cop a feel of Angelina Jolie's backside.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Brad is supportive of all of Angie's parts.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Jo

What a publicity stunt, trying to show everyone how in lust he is for her , hmm similar to her and Billy Bob ..

chelsea

yuk what a ugly dress and she has suck a greasy face in so many pics....

Jesse Taylor-Trepanier

Thats too cute! I can imagine her giving Brad crap for doing that in public thinking no one would see and laughing their asses off about it. Thats what my husband and I would do. Its a way to keep a spark in their relationship and anyone who has a problem with it should critize them selves for being such pervey judgmental *******s. Who gives a **** why he did or what she thought about it, they are a married couple who is in love and could care less what anyone, including myself, thinks about them.

andy

what is up with the haters their comments are so stupid, the mentality they have to say "these two make me sick, "angelina makes me physically sick" OMG i can't believe these haters, they are MENTALLY SICK to say what they say. No one in their right mind will allow anyone to upset them to the point of getting sick, only people with issues. GET A LIFE HATERS!

Simone

Whatever! I want to know when Angelina is going to adopt a child who is African-American?! Zahara is the only one who doesn't have a "match". I respect Angelina, but be real.

Blanca

Question what booty?

Tillia

Had the photographer NOT captured this angle then what? Who gives a rat's patooty?

He probably doesn't think about it and this is a normal flirtation between them.Millions of men do this to their significant other all the time...Geez.

yolly

Good looking couple in & out. They are the best right now in HW.

yolly

Good looking couple in & out. They are the best right now in HW.

u ppl

u ppl say the worst things about ppl u dont even know...why?...bcuz u dont like yourselves so either leave a nice comment or dont comment at all....that simple

Prophet

I like Angelina UNTIL she started adopting those worthless African babies. There are plenty of AMERICAN babies of ALL RACES that should be adopted first.
She's all about the press and Brad should dump her ass!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9