Britney Spears -- Christmas Time at Walmart

12/8/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is rollin' back the prices on her holiday shopping -- with a low budget excursion to a Los Angeles area Walmart yesterday ... yes, they have Walmarts in L.A.

1207_britney_spears_walmart_launch_EXP
Store employees tell us Brit Brit usually comes by every year around the holidays to buy Xmas toys and other seasonal goodies -- no word on what she bought this time.

Britney's BF Jason Trawick was MIA for the shopping spree -- but Brit did have a bodyguard watching her back as she cruised through the aisles.

ladani

I suppose asking Britney to respect workers' rights and to not shop at Walmart would be asking too much...yeah, I think so.

Paulie

I can't believe she's getting criticized for shopping at Walmart by some of you people, it's not a big deal, I'd still shop there if I were rich too, nothing wrong with it and if you think there is then there's something wrong with you.

TJ

Well, it is where white trash shops. She probably felt right at home.

Me

If I had her life I would go crazy too. Can't even shop at Wal Mart without being followed. She looks fab btw.

Britney Spears is a joke

She is so laughable. 29-year old grown woman needs to be babysat all day, every day to make sure she doesn't screw things up. How pathetic.

Britney Spears is a joke

18. Dumb ass probably thinks it's Nordstroms!

Posted at 5:48 AM on Dec 8, 2010 by Khate suck
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now THAT was funny!!! (And so true))

Lemonade

That's right Britney. With all your money, don't support toy manufactures that make toys in the US, and perhaps helping an American company/employes remain solvent - spend your money on cheap junk from ChinaMart.

Mentally ill or not, this woman is truly sickening.

KAM

GOOD GIRL...JUST A PERSON WATCHING HER BUCKS...FOR ONCE....

Pamela

Dear TMZ, I must say this. Please do not take Christ out of Christmas. this drives me crazy to see people write "x-mas" Why would you take Christ from Christmas????????

Now to Britney, Good for her that she can shop at Wal-Mart. Nothing wrong with that and honestly don't see a story here. Well, other than she's not a snob but we already knew that from her gas station stops in bare feet. LOL

Lu

So what, Just because she is rich means she shouldn't shop at Wal-Mart? I guess if her sons want Hot Wheels cars she should buy them at some fancy smancy toy boutique and pay triple the retail value because afterall, she is a celebrity! I commend you Britney, because unlike alot of celebs, you aren't running around L.A. thinking your "s**t don't stink."

Lu

To: Pamela, aka comment 44
Thought I'd share this info with you because you have obvisouly been misinformed.

The use of "Χ," derived from Chi, the Greek alphabet initial, as an abbreviation for Christ (most commonly in the abbreviation "Χmas") is often misinterpreted as a modern secularization of the term. Thus understood, the centuries-old English word Χmas, is actually a shortened form of CHmas, which is, itself, a shortened form for Christmas.

Johnny Rocketship

it's always nice to see the animals in their native habitats.

kwa,me

Britney Spears would be assassinated like John Lennon if she goes to these cheapskate shops and there's an anti-Britney extremist who wanted to kill her.

Oh, today's the 30th anniversary of John Lennon's death. He was killed on the 8th day of December at 10:50PM, on 72nd Street in New York City, New York at the Dakota Apartments by Mark David Chapman. As of today Yoko Ono still lives in that apartment. The murderer Mark David Chapman is still rotting in jail and he was denied parole at least three times by Yoko Ono.

TMZ dont like me

Britney keeps it real.

passin thru

so yeah, im not a fan of her music, in the least. however, the fact she seems so down to earth...ie...trips to walmart and fast food, among other things...i dont know...makes me like her for some reason.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments