Miley Cyrus

I Got Homes in

Different Area Codes

12/9/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whenever Miley Cyrus wants to get the heck out of L.A. -- but still wants to be near the beach ... all she has to do is head down south to her SICK, million dollar, waterfront condo in the Florida Panhandle.

1207_miley_cyrus_crib_launch_exd
TMZ has learned Miley secretly bought the $1.8 million pad in Walton County, Florida back in December of last year.

The beautiful beachfront digs boast four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a gym, an entertainment room ... and one helluva view of the Gulf of Mexico.

Where were you living when you were 18?

Cartman

Now she is neighbors with Karl Rove. I think Britney owns a place in Destin.

Mike

would love to come over and bang her <3

Gourgandise

I was still living with my parents at 18.
But I still don't have shown my butt to the world though...

JLS

She's spoiled rotten and this "crib" ain't all that sick.

Never thought she was much of anything EXCEPT out of control. Two very stupid parents with no dicipline. Just wait for the results.....

They will be forthcoming and it will make LL look like Bambi.

JLS

There are much nicer cribs for less money in CA. Florida=bugs, alligators and grey haired extremely wrinkled old New Yorkers.

Anon E Mouse

So is this where the sex tape will be filmed?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she will not have a happy life because she will never be able to simply trust someone for who they are...she will always have to be thinking what do they want from me,,,and that is sad

LB

So of you are so jealous! Do you really think she's spoiled? For crying out loud she most likely has more money then her parents do! She worked for this so let her live! At least she uses her money for smart things. You all should be less jealous.

Robert

I bet she got a bargain BECAUSE of the gulf of mexico view loololoololol!!@!1

Kelly

I wonder if this will be Mom or Dad's "going through a divorce" place to crash?? And party...and crash again...

I hope it's sitting on a big chunk of land or something, anything more...$1.8 million!! REALLY??

It looks ALOT like my house and my brothers combined, he has the media room not me!I have butcher block, he has granite.
He has more $$ : )

This house looks like a basic model home to me! Nothing special, although I like the lighting.

I could have and would have got ALOT more for that kind of money.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

He has more $$ : )

I could have and would have got ALOT more for that kind of money.

Posted at 4:33 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by Kelly
kelllyyy marry me pleasee

KAM

NO...NO....NOT FLA....

COME ON....THE STARS ARE STARTING TO JUNK UP A GOOD THING....

PLS. ALL STARS STAY ON WEST COAST....THERE'S NO NEED TO BE ON THIS SIDE

DaisyMay

SHE'S STILL WHITE TRASH...WITH MONEY!!!!!!!!

Mark

Future unwed mother.

rachel

You can hardly say she worked for it. All she's famous for it being a slut. Nor is any talent required to entertain little 7 year old kids, she just got lucky. I didn't have a house at 18, but I wasn't a whore either. It's a trade off, she traded her dignity for money. Let's face it, we all know who she is because she acts like a 2 dollar street whore, do any of you know how many albums she's got? or any of her songs? Doubt it. All we know is that this girl is a slut, period.

She has nothing anyone should be jealous of. No talent, no looks, no brains, no style and certainly no class.

@Anon E Mouse lol lol lol probably!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments