Bieber & Selena Gomez

The Pancake Date

12/9/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a breakfast combo for ya -- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leaving the International House of Pancakes yesterday ... ARM-IN-FRICKIN-ARM!!!

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Photo
The two international pop stars sat down for breakfast yesterday in Philadelphia .... hours before they were scheduled to perform at the Q102 Jingle Ball.

According to the good folks at IHOP ... Biebs, 16, and Gomez, 18, HELD HANDS inside the restaurant ... and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth.

Nothing says "romance" like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity.

princess g.

-.- hate to break it to ya tmz but i know justins real facebok account and i was chatting w/ him this morning i asked him about this rumor and he said "no,we are not dating.were just good friends"......

rachele

I think jb a normal person & ppl get in his bussniess but i dont like sel3na 4 reasons but his hiz life the press want stories so this is so funny like get a life

PKC

their arm in arm..not holding hands..its so much more different. PLUS she said "..no, no we're not dating..he's little..and plus I'm 18, isn't that illegal?"

MsBieberForeva

YALL SHOULD GET MARRIED!!!

ceceliawilson

wow this is so cool with selena and justin but he could do way better then that i think......

Baal Zebub

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez look so pretty!!! <3 They will make fine sacrifices, and I look forward to sending them to the Underworld to bless us with rich harvests!

They will stay pure, innocent, and beautiful forever...

~Baal Zebub, High Priest

Tamiyah

hope Selena dosen't get any death threats

melissa luney

I SHOULD SAY THE SAME THING THAT NUMBER 15 SAID

Haley

i think they should just tell if they're dating. It gets "beliebers" mad when they hear rumors, and see these picture Secrets are never good.

sabrina

i hate her she better get her hands off my man i freaking love him <3i will kill u selena jk

MARIAYA

I found that I cannot thing for other people but if I was Justin and had that hot last name I would be with some dashing female sexient myself you know. Sharing and waiting up that wrotten look of a younger less experienced quif of who knows what retard offensivly dumb & beligerent dumb thumper heades no body. ON and On on that. But he is very talented and achieved his looks from a very good sergen I hope he enjoys every lick of roomer from a mill child he gets. Shake that exc..... Happy New Year to him and I hope you get good pictures.

Matthew

Justin should be in school. Of course he's Canadian aye. Probably a drop out. He needs to add another 10 years before he thinks about f..king the girls.

Alisha

Well...Selena is 2 years older than Justin you need a girl that is 15 like me.
P.S.Selena said Justin sings like a girl at her concert I went to. In 4 days I'm going to some one eles' concert!!!!!!!!:)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I feel sorry for you BABY,BABY,BABY,OOO

@_@

wow i cant believe they would try to hide we already know its them they dont have to hide they should just tell us they dating us fans will understand...
what am i saying they shouldn't be dating selena is too old for him!!!!
he couldn't have chosen someone pretty? noooooo he had to choose an old grandma, even Miley Cyrus is prettier than selena and shes is uuuuuuuggggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

selena