MJ's Neverland Ride Knows the Way to San Jose

12/9/2010 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch "Balloon Samba" ride has turned up in San Jose.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
An amusement company bought the ride from Neverland and rents it out to fairs and carnivals around the country.

Now everyone can get a ride ... courtesy of Michael.

mymjj5

As I said, he kept it obviously for some reason. Truth is, it's only tainted if you allow the fact that there was a bogus police raid that took place there to color your perspective. I'd have said "Screw you, ya done"?? Then I would have moved right back in there.
Posted at 11:33 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by janalal4
_____________________________________________________________
GREAT POST!
The only reasons I can think of would be the property was still a very valuable piece of real-estate....especially for what he paid for it back in the 80s……... 3000 acres WOW!!! Also he was stubborn.
Lastly I think he never moved back in because his little ones had to be traumatized by the whole incident. MJ did not receive a warning that 5-0 was on the way....they just swooped down on him like the low life dawgs they are......

janalal4

Posted at 12:09 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by mymjj5

I'm sure your right, it WAS definitely very valuable but(JMO) I really believe he found it very difficult despite all that had happened to let Neverland go. I found that Nomad-ish existence he led after the trial very desperate & soooooo SAD. Just couldn't imagine him taking off like that. In retrospect I can't blame him but I remember being sort of angry at the time, like he simply abandoned America & his fans. Now I understand he really didn't have many options. Certainly considering his & his childrens safety. Still it was really sad hearing about him country-hopping all the time. Like he was so restless & could find no peace for himself.

mymjj5

Posted at 12:18 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by janalal4
_______________________________________________________________
Also, Janalal4
I think after MJ's good and trustworthy friend Steve Harvey, broke every thing down for him in laymans brother to brother terms...., MJ said EFFIT.........This Place is Closed!!!!!

Per Steve: Errrrbody OUT!!!! LOL!!!

Kathy

We are all on an MJ ride as we speak. A ride we will never forget. A ride to places we never been before. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and see what is next. "It's All For Love. L.O.V.E."

nan

tom mesereau told him to leave neverland. he said he humiliated sneddon and company world wide and they were never going to leave him alone.if u remember sneddon was not about to say the case was closed.that is why they continued to hold onto the degrading pictures of mj in case they found another potential bull**** artist /victim.
they were trying to get him off that property since the day he moved in..

Miss Ann

And this is news because??? The same Samba ride has already been in the area for a few fairs my family has been to since he passed - complete with sign saying it was from his Neverland Ranch. Why is it news almost 2 years AFTER it's already been around to the fairs in my San Jose area? Slow news day?

Siggisis

Posted at 1:09 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by Kathy

Awww, that was sweet. :-)

mymjj5

they were trying to get him off that property since the day he moved in..Posted at 1:17 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by nan
_______________________________________________________________
All that plus the fact that MJ purchased publishing rights after he was warned to leave it alone.

marcia

Posted at 11:33 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by janalal4
_____________________________________________________________
GREAT POST!

Posted at 12:09 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by mymjj5
_______________________________________________________________

I too remember him saying it was tainted because of the raid. He also said he would visit Neverland, but wouldn't live there ever again. And I imagine one of the reasons why he didn't sell: Someone posted a youtube vid on another board where he was saying he made tons of money off ranchers for renting land for their cows.

mymjj5

@Marcia
Excellent Point. I remember him saying he would visit Neverland but never live there again. MJ had tons of money coming from multiple business ventures not just publishing!!! Yet the media, liars and thieves....ruined his life and reputation.....

mymjj5

I haven’t blabbed about this theory lately, supposedly there's more oil at neverland than in Kuwait..........hhhhhhhmmmmm. I could see MJ's enemies willing to do anything including killing him for the property.

Sandy

I can't believe that you guys are still on the molestation jokes TMZ.
How low and unoriginal.
I can't believe this.

BTW it was not funny.

angelwolf333

wow do i have to trick a five year old boy into letting me lick and suck on his penis to be a real fan. because i would never do that only perverts rape kids with **** or toungue

Brigha from UK

I don't believe MJ hated Neverland. Yes, he had some bad experiences there, but conversely there were so many good memories. Either way, sadly MJ isn't here to make that decision any more.
However, haven't the MJ3 expressed a desire to purchase, and maybe restore Neverland in the future when the estate solvent?
If this is correct, it would obviously be the best option for everyone.
Of course, this is not likely to happen. The estate do not seem interested in 'feelings' or even historical significance. They are totally focused on business deals and dollars. The fact that three young kids want to hang on to their precious memories will never be considered.

nan