Officials:

Wesley Snipes

is Finally in Prison

12/9/2010 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wesley Snipes is finally in federal custody to begin his 3 year prison sentence for tax evasion ... this according to prison officials.

Wesley Snipes Jail
Traci Billingsley, Chief Public Information Officer for the Bureau of Prisons, tells TMZ, "Wesley Snipes has self surrendered to the minimum security Federal Prison Camp at the Federal Correctional Institution McKean, in Bradford, Pennsylvania."

Another spokesperson for the B.O.P., Ed Ross, confirms, "Wesley Snipes has arrived and is at the prison facility in PA."

Story developing ...

1209_wesley_free_footer

Rico

About bloody time, this whiny Ahole should have been in the can years ago, he is a criminal and a total idiot, it will be nice to have him shut up for a few years, and its too bad that badly dressed ignorant shyster lawyer isn't with him!

Criss

Sucks to be him

Pablo

Shut up lili! Slut!

chris

Pablo Said
"Civil discourse is what I seek. But there is something that happens when you are a certain complexion or of an economic class"
he forgot to add, unless they are gay

jayr

It's about time this piece of slime was made to answer for something, he over rates himself with what he thinks he is. Now if kenya west is made to stop playing the big baby and just for once realize he isn't the only one on the planet, another slime!

Pablo

I thought you were done Chris? I've moved on to that whore lili. There are cars in the drive- thru. Get back to work.

Pablo

Chris. What are you implying? I love lesbians.

Pablo

Chris if you were smart you would have read that it was his co-defendant that made that comment. Eddie Ray Kahn not Wesley.

Adolf

Wesley deserves to be in prison not for failure to pay taxes but for gross stupidity--no millionaire in the US should have to pay any taxes if they have the right accountant. Poor dumb bastard...reminds me of MC Hammer being a complete idiot with his money...

Dale

Pablo
Too bad you didnt get a plaster cast of Snipes wang before he went in, You love him so much!

Eddie

This person received the Max penalty. I think its unfair he received the Max penalty considering he has paid over 30 Million in taxes in his lifetime. I can't help to think there was something more to this story for the harsh punishment but I'm sure TMZ would have found out by now. Good luck to you WS.
I wish you the best and you will be in my prayers. Godspeed

Eddie

I wish you the best and you will be in my prayers. Godspeed

John

Halle Berry wrote a letter to the judge telling him about Wesley's violent behavior and that he was responsible for her blown out eardrum!

lili

Shut up lili! Slut!

Posted at 12:34 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by Pablo
**********

Is that all you've got? Not too intelligent are you?

Can't discuss facts? Your only capability is to call someone you don't know a "slut"? Wow, that's dumb.

Wow, I didn't take you for a fool, actually. Unfortunately, you are.

Snipes is where he belongs, along with any law breaking idiot.

mike

Charles B. Rangel is Black and he did not pay his taxes and he is not going to prison for 3 years