Billy Ray Cyrus

on Miley's Bong Hit:

'I'm So Sad'

12/10/2010 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus' father -- Billy Ray Cyrus -- says he just found out about the video of Miley smoking a bong -- and his first reaction ... "There is much beyond my control right now."

Billy Ray Cyrus Reaction To Bong
Billy Ray hit his Twitter page to react to the video of Miley smoking what a source says is salvia.

In the brief comment, he sounds upset and apologetic, saying --- "Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad."

Natalie

Natalie

wow i used to be her biggest fan until THIS happened ugh i know that she`s 18 and and stuff like that but me and my friends were joking around and saying that like she was gonna go out a drink and do whatever but we were joking and then she goes and does somthing WORSE than that!!! omg im not her fan anymore and i cant wait to see what she does next :) good job miley..... and also Billy I know it must be hard for you to be looking after her now since she`s now an adult and must be always out doing whatever so I feel sorry for you and god bless you and hopefully miley does NOT do that again (she probably will)

tom

It was legal? So who tested it? Sounds like PR damage control to me. Poor, unhappy girl, all the money and adulation in the world and still not enough to satisfy her needs.

wisey

Heres a crazy thought- lay off the f-ing twitter and go talk to her if you are concerned about her.

Side note- puts some herb in that bong! Salvia is horrible and way more intense that herb.

MANSTER

HEY BILLY,

YOU MADE HER THE STAR YOU WANTED TO BE..RIGHT OR WRONG....EVEN IF ITS BAD NEWS YOU GET YOU NAME BACK IN THE PAPER ....ONE HIT WONDER..YOU MADE HER..YOU LIVE WITH WHAT YOU WANTING TO BE AS BIG AS SHE IS.....WHERES MOM ?

bite me...

Can we say next lindsey and we know mom was there.. some were

Yuck

I dont understand why she thinks she needs to dress like a slut and do drugs just to let everyone know shes a grown up?
+ There goes her saying she'd 'never' smoke in her book Miles to go...

ENDTIMESDAYS

It's a gateway drug (had to throw that in for all the old timers). She was familiar with the term "bad trip". This leads me to believe that she has "tripped before" and probably on the real (hallucinogen) stuff, and other varieties of "stuff" that flows around beautiful Hollywood to corrupt all the young stars and youth role models. Observe the "coach" telling her how to feel, like a guru in the 60's preventing bad trips. What a nice set of friends for her to be around. What happened to Mickey Mouse? Notice the "Frosted Flakes" being munched on in the background...This is the end of innocence for her. The world is going to assist in flushing her down the never-ending Hollywood dungshoot of waste and drugged out despair. We've all seen it and now are quite comfortable with all the destruction that happens to these kids as they grow up being famous. Just another throw away life with full approval of all the Hollywood ratings trackers. Watch it only get worse for her now.....

Jen

He does need to lay down the law with his daughter, but I am glad he at least acknowledged the issue in front of the public, so that it shows he isn't just sitting around there.

Ethan

It says she was smoking salvia. Weed is wayyyy better for you. It actually has medical benefits. Salvia makes you trip. Haha.

jen newman

so where was he when things were not out of his control? Like posing for that now famous picture of him and his daughter. We are watching the next Lindsey Lohan in the making!!

Jen Newman

Pound Sand

What I would really like to know if why Billy would post this on Twitter. The sh*t these celebs tweet is just ridiculous. Just because someone is in the public eye does not mean we need to know everything.

721tango

Miley just another star looser with no morals?

Wowww

First of all, what a role model to our children. Secondly, anyone who believes she's smoking salvia and not weed, is pretty ignorant. If she was smoking salvia, she would be trippin' balls in this video. I can tell you that from personal experience. She's smoking weed, and that's probably better than smoking salvia, to be honest.. but seriously.. She should be more careful with who she hangs out with. Just sayin'...........

Mike

Well you reap what you sow Billy Ray. You whore out your kid, do be surprised when she turns out to be one.