Miley Cyrus

Bong Video

Partying with a Bong

12/12/2010 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus celebrated her 18th birthday by experimenting with a bong and catching a case of the giggles -- but sources say she was not smoking marijuana.

The video was shot during a party at Miley's L.A. area home 5 days after her 18th birthday.

According to a source connected with Miley ... the smoke filling the bong is a natural herb called salvia which has psychedelic qualities. Possession of salvia is legal in California.

As for the video ... the source tells us it was shot by one of Miley's friends --  and the theory is someone stole or copied the video from that friend's camera.

Felicity

All I can say is... Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, conservatorship, Betty Ford, end of career, has-been, yadda, yadda, yadda....

eb

About a couple of months ago, I heard a caller, on a radio station here in DC, who said he went out to smoke a doobie on his break time, and he shared his doobie with Miley who was outside, and she smoked it like a true champ. I was a little bit surprised, but watching this, I believe him, now.

Miley's #1 Fan!!!!

I would hate to be her publicist right now!!!! I'm surprised this leaked!!!! But hey! I love Miley no matter what!!! She's awesome! And you gotta party like a rock star if you want to be one!

als1328

In Delaware Salvia is a Schedule 1 controlled substance. As a paramedic I see a lot of kids smoking weed(treated or not), salvia, and Jimson Weed.
Keep it up folks--it's just "job security" for me. That crap will hurt you.

I love me some Miley

I'm with you guys.. lets just skip to the sex tape now. 2011 is looking up!

Miley's #1 Fan!!!!

Andrew Smith

Yep another step closer to being like Lohan. Pathetic, hanging around with her trashy friends whom one is eating Frosted Flakes out of the pack.

Further EPIC FAIL letting her friend record it
EPIC FAIL to this stupid little girl.

Daddy needs to get her under control!

Sharon

Hey Miley's #1 Fan you have to party like a rock star? Really? Doesn't matter if it leads to more partying and more drugs that kills you right?

Syd

She's a ****ing retard. I wish someone would shove a cu***ber down her throat and choke her to death.

Strunz28

Meet the new Lindsey Lohan....very sad.

Rachel

Ah yes she is definitely on the Britney Spears road to shame. She should be hitting mental break down any day now.

teltech543

Wish I was at the party. Eighteen is legal.

user5684sa

I just what to know why the people in the background get to have their faces covered yet it is okay to post the video with Cyrus in clear view? Do non-celebrities have more personal rights than celebrities? What happened to equal under the law

Andrew Smith

Oh and I have emailed Disney to show my disgust at her behavior. Everyone should do the same, as each email is one step closer to Disney tearing up her contract :)

Sharon

Does anyone see the comparisons between Lidsey's mom and Miley's mom? They use their daughters for a paycheck and don't care what happen's to them. so so sad! For God Sake be a parent to your child before they end up dead!