'Dead Zone' Guy -- My Female Roomate Beat Me Up

12/11/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Bruno played Sheriff Bannerman on the TV show "Stephen King's Dead Zone" -- but now he's asking for help from the real life law enforcement to protect him from the woman he lives with.

1210_chris_bruno_getty_ex
Bruno was granted a temporary restraining order against Paulina Regagnon (pictured above) -- after she allegedly socked him in the face over and over again during an argument on December 2.

In legal docs filed on December 3 in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Bruno claims she "punched me repeatedly in the face through the car window and bruised me, cut me, and ruptured my eardrum."

Bruno never explains what caused the alleged attack -- but insists Paulina also caused $800 worth of damage to his car.

Bruno is due back in court later this month -- where he will try to make the restraining order more permanent.

John

C'mon TMZ, let's see the video! Seriously, can't that guy just grab her arms & subdue her?

JR Jake

Roll up the dang window you doofus. I have yet to see a woman who will dare damage her nails risking going through a window, nor one whose arms are long enough to reach across the other seat. Did you graduate wth honors or you still working on your GED?

Enough

Actually, he was very smart. Not only is he NOT the one sitting in jail, but he can now legally remove her possessions from the premises and not have to go through the hassles of eviction. Way to play the game, dude.

Zippy T. Pinhead

My philosophy is, if a women trys to act like a man and punch me, she should expect me to treat her like a man and get her azz whooped. I might let a slap or light punch to my face slide. But when she repeatedly punches me, the kid gloves come off and I'm gonna work those ribs like nobodys business!!

Sin D

She hit him with her nose I bet...look at that snot-locker..sheez.

Throwback kid

Punch her in the nose dude, you can't miss with that shnozz

Deayna

that girl is nasty looking

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2