50 Cent & Chelsea Handler -- Mounting Evidence

12/13/2010 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chelsea Handler may not be dating 50 Cent ... but she is rolling around in bed with him, sucking on his face, taking a picture, and posting it on the Internet.

1213_chelsea_fifty
Handler put the intimate pic on her Twitter page moments ago, saying, "I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper."

Define "date."

TXluvsMJ2

And the racist comments will begin in 5...4...3...2...1...:Go

stu

i just lost my lunch!

Sin D

Atta girl...and dude...bump your uglies kiddies and to hell wit the rest o the world :)Cool couple! If they got married she would be Chelsea Cent..great stripper name..which she would look good doin too...yum yum in my num num!

TMZ dont like me

"I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper."

Oh, I get it now, she supposed to be clowning Keri Hilson, for coming on her show and saying that...Yeah, that's clever.

TXluvsMJ2

Ugliest celebrity interracial couple ever...

Posted at 11:34 AM on Dec 13, 2010 by TMZ dont like me

I need to learn to click faster; I missed it by a minute. Oh well, better luck next time. Cuz we know there will be a next time :(

Marilyn

No man, whatsoever, in the universe in the entire cosmos, will ever "date" her again after seeing this!

Who wants to get some $.50 reject?

Her worth is down to $25. if even that.

Steelerchick

Skanky McSkank!! Can't stand her

Steelerchick

Skanky McSkank!!! Can't stand her.

missbella

I do think she can be funny sometimes but she is far from pretty and he can do much better!

feebee

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed... but she sure can come up with some good one liners ! I hope she is happy.

lhartwell

Oh frickin please. Like she needs to "boost her celeb status"

Hey, if it works for them who cares? Like I always say about a man who I may find repulsive......so and so is good for my sister, he may not be my cup of tea, but he is good for her.

THAT is what it is all about people. When we find that man who can push our buttons.........in a good way....keep him!

Besides, it sooooo not anybodies business right?

iluvla

I'm sorry but Chelsea Handler looks like 5 miles of bad road! Who beat her with the ugly stick?!

anitab

Once you go black you never go back.

Chelsea and Jennifer must have lots of fun with 50 cents.

I don't like her anymore since she insulted Angelina by calling her a c*****T an d her kids.

You can make fun and joke about someone in your repertoire but Chelsea said something mean and you could feel that jealousy and hatred was behind her " joke".

I guess Jennifer still mourn Brad, well Jen, next time, give him a kid like you promised him.

Yabels

Fiddy bout ta git it in!

Jennifer

She is making it other people's business by posting it on her twitter!!!