50 Cent & Chelsea Handler -- Mounting Evidence

12/13/2010 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chelsea Handler may not be dating 50 Cent ... but she is rolling around in bed with him, sucking on his face, taking a picture, and posting it on the Internet.

1213_chelsea_fifty
Handler put the intimate pic on her Twitter page moments ago, saying, "I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper."

Define "date."

Jackie

Then why is she in bed with him?

!!!!!

LOL AT THE COMMENTS BUT I AGREE WITH ALOT OF YALL LOL.
ANYWAY THE PICS ARE STAGE AND BOTH DOING THIS STUFF FOR ATTENTION.

edward

I like her, I like her attitude, I like her looks! I think she needs a guy that will take care of her needs, give me a call!

Laura Priester

****ing love her

Big V

Good for them she has very good taste.

jessica leffall

ths is soo just for nothing......i wanna knw who took the pic

Abiyshag

Perhaps because you're just one of many on a very long list of indecent women without any knowledge of true moral values. Shameful! Only the Day of Yahweh will rid the earth of all indecency and that will also include all those who prophet by such behaviour!

MaggieMae

She is just sooooo much fun! She is genius, and we are all talking about her. You go. . .girl!

puddinpie

A BILLIONAIRE he is! He is worth more than fiddy cents that's for sure. Hmmmmm she could quit work even--NAAAAAAWWWWW!!!

Red

Chelsea and 50 know exactly what they are doing. They are both successful, smart, ambitious and hilarious. I love Chelsea! Get it!..girl. All of you are racist, homophobic, judgmental morons. Let's all take a nice big step into the 21st century.

Lori

Chelsea, I just have to say one thing, the interview with you and 50 made me blush girl. You had acting like a little school boy. It was your best interview ever. Don't do anything i wouldn't do to that honkin stud! The haters are just jealous cuz he aint in there bed lol. So do the chelsea chelsea bang bang one time for me. Have a fun night. Bye.

nikkiwhat

wow some of these comments are so stupid!! Chelsea Handler is a very talented woman.I am pretty sure her and Curtis Jackson(50 Cent)took this picture all in good fun!!I am pretty sure the posters that are dissing Chelsea are obsessed with the overly disgusting 50 Cent!!Seriously!!You won't ever date him so why be jealous if Chelsea is dating him??Why do you care??lol this world has gotten so crazy!! I support Chelsea!!She was funny on GBB!!!

Charlotte Local

"Joao," just because a white person doesn't approve of mixing black and white, does NOT make the white person a "racist." It's a PREFERENCE. HUGE difference. ASSSSHOOOLE.

HOLIDAY

this pic looks similar to Shane Gibson and Anna Nicole when they were in bed together.

Elvis

www.GUnitRiderz.com STUNT TEAM... www.VonCosteClothing.com HIGH-END CLOTHING.... VISIT AND SIGN UP