Divorce Week!!! 'Nip/Tuck' Star Files

12/14/2010 9:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's something in the water -- TMZ has learned "Nip/Tuck" star Dylan Walsh has filed for divorce.

Dylan Walsh Divorce
Walsh filed for divorce on Friday from his wife of six years, Joanna Going.

Walsh cited irreconcilable differences and asked for joint legal and physical custody of the couple's 7-year-old daughter.

Walsh checked the box on his divorce papers indicating he will be paying spousal support.

Joanna Going Divorce

Mike

BLAH!! He was married to a vampire?!?! She is FUGLY!!

JLS

I think most of these couples married wayyyyy tooooo sooooon in their relationships. It seems alot of them are treating marriage as if it's just a long term date you can bail out on if the slightest difficulty comes up.

People need to think long and hard prior to marrying someone. Marriage is hard work. You have to work on it every single day or it fails. I've been married 41 years.

two cents

Yes!! Now that man can be mine!! lol

I sure miss him and Nip/Tuck. You can keep your Dr Troy, I'll take Dr. McNamara any day.

Seriously though, all these divorces with young kids involved. What a world. Wishing best wishes on your new adventure.

Roseann

Seriously, what is in the water in California? TMZ, you should make a list of all the divorces this year. I am sure there would be more of them then death notices. Really a shame, doesn't anyone stay married anymore? I feel bad for the children in these messes.

KAM

JOANNA GOING...GOING....GONE

Celeb Gossip Addict

I guess year-end is a good time for divorce.

L

I think all these actors have a false sense of who they really are from all the roles they play or their spouses to be have a false sense of who they are marrying. They are falling in love with an image. When they realize they are not that character, it is over.

TXluvsMJ2

Do the math. She was obviously preggerz when they married: daughter is 7, they've been together 6 years. Probably one of the better reasons to get married, but doesn't guarantee it's gonna work. It usually doesn't.

Spread the word

According to a study by David Candless using facebook status, two weeks before x-mas is the peak season for break-ups!!!!! I think it has some valuse with all the break-ups and divorces going on this week (including me).

Another fun fact, if you survive til x-mas than ur golden :)
x-mas has lowest break-up rate all year round~

NDNchief

She got them "Crazy Eyes" that Barney Stinson warned us about. Watch your back bro. Change them locks. Get the restraining order ready, just don't date it yet.

awards

This Christmas I can feel the revenge forking in the air! Lots of rebound sex, good times and free love! Dudes! Heads up! It's mating season and there is no limit on how many you bag. Time to step out on the old lady...

bstill

Dylan looks like he's hiding something. Wonder what it is?

Lisa

I think it's all the diamond commercials on TV at this time of this year. Those commercials can make an old married couple look bad

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I'm so sorry about your divorce, Dylan. It's not easy & I hope you two will keep it amicable for your daughter's sake. In the meantime, come to me...I'll comfort you. ;)

Violette-Blue

YES! Dylan is mine oh mine. I feel bad that his marriage is over, but he is so freaking hot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments