Brody Jenner to Joe Francis:

I'm Sorry ... So Sorry

12/14/2010 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brody Jenner is feasting on crow, after profusely apologizing to Joe Francis whom he now says he wrongly accused of beating his then-girlfriend.

1214_JOE_BRODY_DOC_LAUNCH_tmz_ex_2
Brody told TMZ at the time of the incident ... Joe beat up Jayde Nicole -- pulling her hair and punching her in the face -- at an L.A. club in August of '09.

Sources tell TMZ Brody and Joe have now settled what turned into a legal beef -- and as part of the settlement, Brody was required to write a letter of apology to Joe.

In the letter -- obtained by TMZ -- Brody says, "I would like to acknowledge for the record that the media reports that you beat up Jayde Nicole ... were completely inaccurate."

Brody goes on to say, "I have always known you to be a gentleman and I'm very sorry that you were wrongly accused that night."

And the always-polite Brody ends by writing, "Please accept my congratulations and best wishes on your recent marriage."

Sometimes, love means having to say you're sorry.

stu

get a room!

Quinn

somebody actually married that s***bag?

loloagogo

Yeah and a condom...money sure does make the stories go round. I didn't know this guy got married. Was it to Brody? Talk about a brown nosing paid off kiss ass...(no pun intended).

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Sorry means sh*t. Write him a check, asswhole!

artie help

these 2 have black and decker tattooed on their asses.

missbella

Wow, nothing like totally denying the whole incident that was on video tape for a payout. I love these Hollywood idiots!

justme

So Brody admits he's a liar? Bruce must be so proud to have this man whore as his son...Bruce seems so decent, why did his son turn into someone who puts his thang in any and every hole he can find?

Jack

now that The Hills money is gone Brody settles. Might be time to get a job Brody. Reality TV is not a career. Do something with your life. Stop living off your father's name.

Phreaky

Jayde is an awful human being and it's not surprising this happened to her. She's one of those that goes around treating people like sh*t (especially guys that are not interested in her) and thinks because she was in Playboy she is allowed.
Karma sucks.

missbella

Is Jayde in a woman? She looks like a tranny to me.

lander

it's that bitch Jayde Nicole who should apologize. she was making the accusations more than anyone. lying tramp

missbella

I am not defending her, Jayde the Tranny, but I did see the tape of this incident and Joe did punch the **** of her/him.

missbella

and Brody knows the only reason he is now saying it didn't happen is because he is getting paid to say that.

me not you

Man, I almost choked on my lunch - a "gentleman"? Is that what he called that slimeball Joe Francis? The guy is a proven rapist and a misogynist. Some gentleman. This country has a SERIOUS manhood shortage.

Violette-Blue

They are all s***bags!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments