Girl Who Shot Miley Video Targeted with Threats

12/14/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who filmed Miley Cyrus hitting the bong has been getting threats since TMZ posted the video -- and now we've learned, she's gone into hiding.

1213_miley_anna_oliver_EX_TMZ
Sources close to the situation tell TMZ the video was shot by one of Miley's best buds -- a girl named Anna Oliver -- who has been getting threats from Miley fans via Twitter ever since the bongtroversy began.

Messages include:
-- "What would you do if you met Anna Oliver? -- Probably kick her teeth in"
-- "Anna Oliver.....I HATE YOU"
-- "We should find Anna Oliver and feed her to the lions!"
-- "Dear Anna Oliver, I know you want to be a little fame whore, but you're not good at it. We hate your guts. Love, EVERYONE."

Anna eventually deactivated her Twitter account.

We tried calling her ... she hasn't gotten back to us.

Are You Serious?

Can we stop the feigned outrage over a teenager smoking a bong? Really? This is the most abhorrent thing that society has been faced with? An 18 year old with a bong? Let's put this in perspective: if Miley was just a regular kid, she would be in college and most likely SMOKING A BONG! GASP! She is a celebrity as a profession, to make money, she doesn't owe anyone anything!

chicky

Oh no! Being threatened by Miley Cyrus fans. Pre-teens, pedophiles and perverts oh my!

jen

Here's a suggested place to go into hiding for your "type" -- the library.

stumpy

An adult did something legal
but ill advised this is not news unless
your going to report each time someone
has a drink , smokes a cigarette, or has unprotected sex

jen

people should boycott miley..people should say nasty things about Miley...SHE'S the one who SMOKED FROM A BONG....SHE'S THE ONE PARENTS GAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO for their little girls....SHE;S THE ONE THAT SHOULD HAVE MORALS...she should lose any and all contracts to do with TWEENS and younger...and she should apologize to those kids and her parents for not having any MORALS

lissalissa25

k, leave my biAtch alone, shes bout to run me my first line of smack,white horse, you know heroin baby, and all these taunts towards her are making her hands shake and my biatch might miss my vein and baby i wanna feel the rush of this smack, got that biatches? k, thanks!
much love,
Miley:)~~

lissalissa25

hey whoa whoa whoa nellie biatches, why am I in the wrong? that shiat is LEGAL babygirls and baby boys. Now , want me to sing you a song? hope i can cuz i got the giggles,
love you all,
Miley

lissalissa25

Hey, wasn't my daddys old haircut funny? hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh me hahahahahahahahahahaha, hey biatch pass me that bong! hahahahahahahha
love u biatches much as i can, hahahahahahaha,
Miley

lissalissa25

hey, hahahahaha, i gots an idea, hahahahahaha, go by some sheets with my picture on it, hahahahaha, or a t-shirt with me on it, hahahahahaha, make me some money my biatches! hahahahahha, all while i bust on this bongie, bong bong, hahah thats a funny word, hahahahahahha
much love,
Miley

p.s. or maybe right now , i'm HANNAH! hahahahahahahha, oh me the bong please!

lissalissa25

hey #53, Jen says your name, listen u stupid dweeb I done dumped the tweens as u call em, i'm a grown up biatch now babe don't ya know? i fixing to make naughty movies and move on to the madonna side of my career babe, so tell ur tween to stuff it and thank u for the jillions and jillions of dollas that i can now spend on my slaivaiarlavia, hahahaha, however u spell it. thats a funny word too. thank your stupid kids for the money! hahahahaha, oh me, wheres my bong??
mucho loveio,
miley or er hannah, hahahahhaha

JBDragon

If your a Celebrity. don't do something in front of ANY camera that you'll regret later on as it always comes back to get you! Friend or not!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! How many times do these things have to happen before they catch on? If your a Private Citizen and it gets out, few people care, let alone TMZ. If your Miley Cyrus on the other hand, the smart thing to have done is say NO, I don't do drugs and leave, and then in the 'Privacy' of your own home (With no Camera's around) Smoke a bong if you really want to! Blaming someone else for the stupidity is silly. No one wants to take responsibility for their actions these days.

She's a teen, and they do dumb things. I'm sure it's not going to hurt her career at all. She's Cute, but what little of the Music I've heard was pretty bad. One of the reasons music hasn't been selling all that great. Hey, if people want to buy that garbage, great, make all you can, while you can!

TMZ dont like me

Snitches get stitches.

lissalissa25

oh now don't don't like me sound all badass and all! oh shiver me timbers, i'll have popeye whoop ur tushie, hahahahaha popeye, thats funny , where my bong
love,
miley

p.s. my f'ing music rocks biatch! just wait'll i kiss me a chick like madonna and brit~, that'll really make headlines, oh wait i done done that, hahahahaha my bong going bong bong with my memory, oh well, love u biatches
love,
miley

p.s.s. hey i said bye already so quit confusing me, hahahahaha
bye,
love you,
miley

DOH!

Truth

HAHAHAHAA, THOSE ARE THREATS??? LMAO! TYPICAL HATER MESSAGES FROM OBSESSIVE DERANGED DIE-HARD TWEENER STANS OF MANY CELEBS. WORSE ONES ARE RIHANNA, BEYONCE, AND LAMB STANS (AKA FAT-RIAH CAREY).

Laker

Lol, I like TMZ reports about how she's gone into hiding by EXPOSING who she is!