Julia Stiles:

I Didn't Break Up

Michael C. Hall's Marriage

12/16/2010 7:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Stiles is bristling at the rumors she's the reason Michael C. Hall and fellow "Dexter" star Jennifer Carpenter are divorcing.

Julia Stiles

Julia gave this statement to TMZ:  "I have absolutely nothing to do with the split between Michael and Jennifer."

Julia goes on:  "We are good friends and enjoyed working together.  This is a personal matter between them, and we should respect their privacy."

And, Julia says, "Although I too prefer to keep my private life private, I felt compelled to dispel the rumors I was somehow the cause for this matter."

robert h

I sure hope not....she is one fugly chick, although her acting was much better in Dexter than all the other crap work she's done!

john

ahh yet another classic TMZ CONSPIRACY THEORY!

gmale

she's def prettier than his old wife. and he's rich and famous he should have a hotter wife.

Jimmdog

I don't know why, but I think she is hot.

todd lee

im sorry but julia stiles reminds me SO much of Butthead, from Beavis and Butthead, with the upper lip thing going on.

dexter

Not really denying there is anything between them!

Me

WOW...
Nice teeth if your favorite color is YELLOW

Seriously

i agree with Julia...she wasnt the cause of the breakup...cause she is a Leezboooooooo.....the signs are there people...

Pharoh

it's called money, she has it so she is hot. that is the same reason why we think lohan is hot, and kim kardashian also.. no wait kardashian has those 2 watermelons that make her hotter... what was i commenting about??

Amazed

I have read that Jennifer Carpenter openly and often complained about her marriage to Michael C. Hall throughout the entire season tapings, which leads me to believe Julia Stiles and that the problem within the marriage were present before Julia ever began filming on the set. Sounds like they just didn't know each other well enough before they got married. People say they never got along the entire season.

C

Are you guys kidding me? Jennifer Carpenter played Dexter's sister. Now that is some creepy role playing. No marriage can withstand sibling incest.

Katy

Really? Just because Julia and Michael's characters were paired together, people are spreading these rumours? Really?

Some people clearly can't separate fiction from reality.

People are dumb.

BigUglyTexan

@7: I still think she's hot. TMZ found an unflattering picture of her, it's what they do. Let's see your face in 10MP, cropped and blown.

mousetrap

WOW...
Nice teeth if your favorite color is YELLOW

Posted at 3:03 PM on Dec 16, 2010 by Me
_____________________________
That's how natural teeth look without cosmetic denistry. Most people don't have white white teeth, naturally. As long as they are clean and taken care of and your gums are in good shape, that's what matters. Don't be so ignorant and superficial.

annie2

Uhh, Julia, honey until you said something I hadn't even heard that supposed 'rumor'...while perhaps the biggest and adult story to hit you in your career, if you hadn't said anything no one would have thought anything of you either. Moron.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments