TMZ Live -- 'Jew Not a Jew' Rematch!!

12/18/2010 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Special TMZ Live today!! "Lawyer Friday" was hijacked by Eli Roth -- who showed up unexpectedly to challenge Harvey to another round of everyone's favorite annual game ... "Jew Not a Jew"!!!!

1218_tmz_Live_star_of_David
It was close last year -- Eli won by a nose. See what happens this time around ... because it comes down to the wire.

jack

This isnt just stupid, its racist. I can't believe you hypocrites think this is ok?

bill

number 9 efbeenie , im not offended at least i use deoderant and do not have to wear a yamaha on my head , the truth hurts we both know jews are Cheap . fact .

bill

ahhh some of us still long for the good old days 1938

Ines

who cares if they are jewish or not ? Get real !

Zara

This piece was pretty amusing. Eli Roth thinks fast on his feet.
Of course it's totally one thing for these two Jewish guys to be jesting about Jewishness and another for Mel Gibson to spout the anti-semetic venom!
Is anybody actually confused by this? Sheesh.

azlee

it was amusing to watch, but again I ask if I wrote this in print for a report how would it come off? They were joking and they were joking as jewish people joke. gentiles stink, and well I will leave it that. Some people can joke and not get raked over the coals and these two shouldn't be raked over the coals. I do, however, ask you to not be so angry at mel gibson over what was reported he said. How do we not know how he meant it like these two?

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 9:10 PM on Dec 17, 2010 by azlee

How do you know he even said it? Seems like another comment like the jew blood on his hands.

abr

Yeah, I got 100% correct answers. It was funny watching Harvey and listening Eli but same time I was worried because they were identifying the Jew. Is it safe?

jessup

The trivia game is ok. BUT OUTING a JEW is like me saying Tom Cruise is gay..

E.A.J

You sicken me and degrade yourselves. Can you imagine the up-roar if the title was "black not a black" or more correctly "****** not a ******". You'd be taken of the net and probably have your house burned down. Anti-semitism is just as bad as any other racism. Stop it now!!!!!!!!

b

Harvey you should at least give credit to Howard Stern. This is just one of many bits people steal from him
like Jay Leno. And the show - Are you smarter than a 5th grader. You should know better.

Windsor

What happen to give the people what we want, Lawyer Friday, didn't finish watching, very childish. I watch for the updates on celebrities not this BS. Get real TMZ you will lose viewers quickly with stunts like this.

valen

Wow didnt know elizabeth berkely and pink were jews. Two more celebs I dislike!!!!

Wallycrawler

OK first Leno steals off Stern now TMZ? Guess who da Jew? Man! Rip-Off!
Eli worked for Stern. Jezzz....

Rafaelle Zuccaro

If you idiots DON"T KNOW about Jews in Hollywood and the entertainment industry, something is wrong!!! Jews control both with a tight fist-- They say who makes it and who doesen"t - They make "stars" out "their OWN"- They promote their own from the inside --They OWN HOLLYWOOD< whats NEW??? Just look at who makes it and who does not in the industry!!!~! Its all about who your related to and WHO you know their, BIG-TIME"!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments